Can we beat QPR?

Fully expecting to get a hammering with the players sulking about because they didnt get paid again.

Hutch to be sent off.

Bazza to sit 3 yards in front if the defence.

Rhodes to not touch the ball all game.

Wildsmith to make at least 3 howlers.

Reach to nesh every challenge.

Windass not to pass to anyone.

Paterson to have 9 long throws straight to their keeper.

Then a statement from Chansiri blaming the fans.

WAWAW.....

Only joking!!! 0-9

• Haha 1

Hot and cold side who are now completely safe in mid-table.

If we can take anything approaching last night’s quality, confidence and passion to Loftus Road we’ll win. 

Let’s hope they are on the beach. And let’s pray that last night’s team (there won’t be any unforced changes) pick up where they left off.

Couple of obsevations from moi. 
We have a 12.5 % chance of staying up according to the turf accountants, who analyse the hell out of these things
Peterborough and Wolves were relegated with 54 and 51 points in 2013.

I'd say we need 50 points to have any chance this year which is 5 wins, or 4 wins and 3 draws.
Two more losses and we are probably down, I'm afraid.

I hate League 1, it smells!

Derby are 8 above us after playing one more game ; just realised we play them on the last game , could be massive , they seem to be out of form and let’s say it’s the last game we’re 2/3Pts behind but with a. Better goal difference, it’s another team in the mix 

100%.

The biggest difference yesterday was how much quality we had in the final third. The balls into the box, build up play and end product was excellent from all areas. No surprises our quality players  Windass, Reach & Bannan all heavily involved in all of the goals...that’s why they’re in the team every week. Big shout out to CP for a very well taken goal and Rhodes doing what he does when he gets the chance.

Hopefully now the players have gone out and done it against a decent side it gives them the confidence to really go on a run. Our big players coming into form at this point in this season might just be enough. 

The main problem with watching Wednesday in a nutshell. 

We've done this since when I first started supporting them. 

When there's no pressure or we've nothing to lose or expected overwhelming to we go out and win. 

Everyone was resigned to us going down,so no pressure just go out and enjoy your football. Remember the cup finals in the 90s or the play offs under Carlos. If we go and beat QPR and a couple of teams around us drop points it's game on again, but then the pressure returns. It's All down to weather Moore can push them on.

Remember Big Ron coming in and putting us in a position to survive, only to bottle it at the end. 

Nephew once asked me last time we were in League One, "Why can't we play like we did against Hartlepool?" after another poor home performance that followed a recent 5-0 win at Hartlepool. 

Truth is, it's the Wednesday way but hope we do it and to answer OP, yes we can but have little confidence. 

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, Davidioso said:

Couple of obsevations from moi. 
We have a 12.5 % chance of staying up according to the turf accountants, who analyse the hell out of these things
Peterborough and Wolves were relegated with 54 and 51 points in 2013.

I'd say we need 50 points to have any chance this year which is 5 wins, or 4 wins and 3 draws.
Two more losses and we are probably down, I'm afraid.

I hate League 1, it smells!

I’m going to go with 22nd place finishing on 48 points. So 48 points and a better goal difference required to finish 21st. Which would be 4 wins and a draw.

I’d feel more confident about this if Birmingham lose to both Brentford and Stoke, as then they’d need 7 points from 5 games just to get to 48. If they pull off shock wins then total will probably be higher and out of our reach.

4 hours ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

I imagine QPR players are already on their summer holidays with nothing to play for

They were when we played them at a similar stage last season, could easily have had 5 that day. Hoping for something similar.