Can we beat QPR?

It’s a tough one but not impossible.

One things for certain is draws aren’t good enough. We may aswell lose trying to win. 

I still personally don’t think we will stay up. Looks like we need to win 4 of our last 7 and even then that could be not good enough. 

But it would be nice to finish the season strong. 

• Like 1

There on decent form even though they lost yesterday. One performance doesn't change anything as good as it was, but it should give them confidence and hopefully we take the game to them to give us a chance.

Heart says another performance like yesterday - Head says back to the normal.

Brum have Brentford tonight, they lose that great. Then at the weekend Derby, Coventry Birmingham all have tough games we have QPR who have been indifferent of late, we need to put pressure on those above us by winning the next few games.

We then have 3 home games on the spin.

I can just see that final game against Derby being a relegation decider. Winner stay up.

I am not even worrying about staying up. Let’s just play some football to the best of our ability and see what happens. Yesterday was epic. If we repeat it for 7 games then that would be amazing. If we are just good in spells it still bodes well for next year. 👍🏻