Lees

Palmer

Shaw

Pelupessy

Harris

Bannan

Windass

Paterson

Rhodes, Marriott & Kachunga aren’t better options as a lone striker in a game like Saturday for me. 

Go with 2 up top

Av a go, imo

• Like 1

Just had a think about the side I’d pick 

Any side you put out is utter sh^te and will get humiliated again so it doesn’t really matter

Just glad I don't have to suffer watching them again in person, they won’t be missed 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

It's down to the wire now Dazza and wins are vital .

Apart for, the Windass at wingback thing are you saying that we might stay up? I gave up hope against Birmingham but am just amazed and delighted to see someone actually trying to cheer us on to a successful fight against relegation! 

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Apart for, the Windass at wingback thing are you saying that we might stay up? I gave up hope against Birmingham but am just amazed and delighted to see someone actually trying to cheer us on to a successful fight against relegation! 

Where there's a chance mate we have to try ... but draws are of very little use to us now .. wins needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Where there's a chance mate we have to try ... but draws are of very little use to us now .. wins needed.

I’ve given up hope so much I’m just thinking about trying players out to see who will fit next season!

It never even occurred to me that we might make an actual attempt to win games for anything other than pride!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wildsmith 

Urhoghide       Lee's         Borner      Palmer

Brown     Shaw   Bannan

Harris          Rhodes        Reach 

• Thanks 1

I don’t think he’ll change much TBH. Also he’s not exactly spoilt for choice with options.

I think he’ll make one change in the back four. Urgohide for Penney with Palmer switching to LB.

I think the only change he’ll make further forward is Brown for either Windass or Reach. I’d like to see Rhodes start but Paterson despite his misses was getting on the end of things, so I can see him persevering with him.

• Thanks 1

Lets face it we are f...ked,

So just hope DM picks a team to attack,and gives them the instructions to go out and prove to themselves that they are pro footballers.

Give it there all for 90 mins ,and win lose or draw,come of the field knowing they have given there all for our club and us fans.

Lot to expect but the least they should do.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Agreed Paterson and Reach are wastes of a shirt.  I’ve put Harris and Kachunga in my team as at least they provide pace.  We’ve got nothing else in the squad to put out there.   I’m thinking put pace up top to create something for Rhodes.  Otherwise it’s have Reach do nothing with the ball on the wing,  or allow Paterson miss the only chances we create 

I think Kachunga's 'pace' is somewhat deceptive in that yes, he is quicker than Paterson and Rhodes but no, he isn't actually that fast. 

Lees, Hutchinson and reach shouldn't play agaib for this club 

We are relegated 

Get some of the young lads in and give them the rest of the season and see if they can make the step up to first team football

Time to move on from the losers and build for the future 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Wildsmith 

Urhoghide       Lee's         Borner      Palmer

Brown     Shaw   Bannan

Harris          Rhodes        Reach 

Thats the team id go with apart from

the keeper. I’d put a dustbin in goal. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Lees, Hutchinson and reach shouldn't play agaib for this club 

We are relegated 

Get some of the young lads in and give them the rest of the season and see if they can make the step up to first team football

Time to move on from the losers and build for the future 

If Darren Moore came out with 13 games to go, 7 points adrift with a game in hand and said ‘yeh we’re down so giving kids a go’ I’d never want him to step foot in Hillsborough ever again. 

Win the game in hand and it’s 4 points. You do not give up now ffs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

If Darren Moore came out with 13 games to go, 7 points adrift with a game in hand and said ‘yeh we’re down so giving kids a go’ I’d never want him to step foot in Hillsborough ever again. 

Win the game in hand and it’s 4 points. You do not give up now ffs.

Then your absolutely delusional

Just now, Sticky Micky said:

Then your absolutely delusional

Why, because I expect a professional manager and team to not give up when they can mathematically bridge the gap? 39 points to play for, 7 behind with a game in hand? 

If Moore said we’ve given up hope and thrown the towel in,  I expect you’d be happy with that?

No need at all to call me delusional. If you want to get personal, perhaps focus on your grammar. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1