Your team v Reading for what its worth

Guest Kagoshimaowl

This formation that Moore played on Wednesday cost us the game in my opinion. We are so poor that the players have been drilled into one system ( by the useless Monk) and that’s all we can play. It should be 3-5-2 but it will be 4-2-3-1 and we’ll get battered because we have the worst full backs and goalkeeper in the league. However, this is what I’d try 

Wonky Wildsmith 

Urhoghide     Lees      Dunkley     Borner

Hutchinson   Shaw

Kachunga             Bannan          Harris     
                              Paterson 

subs

Jackson, Palmer, Penney, Pelupessy, Brown, Reach, Marriott, Windass, Rhodes

Penney and Palmer are crap. Urhoghide has pace and has played there before. Borner has played full back in Germany. Windass on the wing is a waste of time and he’s not strong enough to play up front on his own. Reach has been pathetic so why not give Kachunga a chance in his real position?  Paterson should also be dropped but none of the other strikers can play as a lone front man. God we are awful.

0-4 defeat and a Joao hat trick 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, Sensible Soccer said:

This will be the first game I don’t watch this season. Don’t have it in me... I’d rather spend time with my family which shows you how bad it’s got.

Me too.

9 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

This formation that Moore played on Wednesday cost us the game in my opinion. We are so poor that the players have been drilled into one system ( by the useless Monk) and that’s all we can play. It should be 3-5-2 but it will be 4-2-3-1 and we’ll get battered because we have the worst full backs and goalkeeper in the league. However, this is what I’d try 

Wonky Wildsmith 

Hutchinson   Shaw

Paterson 

subs

Penney and Palmer are crap. Urhoghide has pace and has played there before. Borner has played full back in Germany. Windass on the wing is a waste of time and he’s not strong enough to play up front on his own. Reach has been pathetic so why not give Kachunga a chance in his real position?  Paterson should also be dropped but none of the other strikers can play as a lone front man. God we are awful.

personally think Paterson needs to be on the bench, some of those misses the other night where criminal. Don’t think Kachunga offers anything. Just wish we had better options available because I’m sick of seeing the same crap week after week. Anything game that fills me with dread because of this pathetic squad we have 

Guest Therealrealist

Wild Smith (gutted)

uroghide

hutch

lees

bannan

joey p

shaw

harris

reach 

windass

rhodes

winner winner chicken dinner

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

personally think Paterson needs to be on the bench, some of those misses the other night where criminal. Don’t think Kachunga offers anything. Just wish we had better options available because I’m sick of seeing the same crap week after week. Anything game that fills me with dread because of this pathetic squad we have 

Oh I agree but the options are pathetic. Rhodes and who though? Penney and Reach can’t be anywhere near the team

On 03/03/2021 at 23:14, NeonLeon said:

Wildsmith 

Urhoghide

Hutchinson

Lees

Palmer

Shaw

Pelupessy

Harris

Bannan

Windass

Paterson

Rhodes, Marriott & Kachunga aren’t better options as a lone striker in a game like Saturday for me. 

i mostly agree with that and  penney and reach shouldn`t play again for us 

17 minutes ago, Skip said:

Would it help, do you think, if we tried playing with 12 or 13 on the pitch, the refs are so useless he probably wouldn't notice. 

Maybe two in the nets? 

it wouldnt matter if rotherham were down to 9 men we still wouldnt have won a team what lost 5 in a row and have every defender injured bar 1 

9 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Wonky Wildsmith 

Hutchinson   Shaw

Paterson 

subs

4-4-2 all day long...

Guest Kagoshimaowl
32 minutes ago, brando said:

4-4-2 all day long...

Doesn’t take away the problem of us having crap full backs. It’s also the most boring formation in world football!!

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

Wish Moore could give us a pleasant surprise with his selection but alas there's no chance of that cause as a whole the squad is not good enough, ime sure there will be plenty of changes afoot come the summer whichever league we're in. 

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Doesn’t take away the problem of us having crap full backs. It’s also the most boring formation in world football!!

Simple formation,we ain't got creative footballers,and it should be solid and stop farcical goals like Rovrums 2nd..plus if we ever attack doesnt leave 1 v 3 in the area

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Not just crap full backs..crap strikers but at least 2 up top gives an extra body,these other formations..I think our players look confused...