Joey v Hutch

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I’m not bothered what the stats say I’ll believe what I see with my own eyes. One thing I do find incredible with all the chopping and changing and testing players is how many games Hutchinson had played. Makes no sense whatsoever 

Well when the stats at the end of the season say we are relegated as we don’t have enough points maybe you can have a word with the efl?

Tell them that although we havnt got the points required your eyes say we are not one of the worst teams in the division and should stay up.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Well when the stats at the end of the season say we are relegated as we don’t have enough points maybe you can have a word with the efl?

Tell them that although we havnt got the points required your eyes say we are not one of the worst teams in the division and should stay up.

Wtf are you wittering on about?

lol

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I’m not bothered what the stats say I’ll believe what I see with my own eyes. One thing I do find incredible with all the chopping and changing and testing players is how many games Hutchinson had played. Makes no sense whatsoever 

It does when you are about to become player/manager in a few months.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This ridiculous rumour needs to stop 

Morning matey.

No rumour, it's just what I think.

It's when he said something along the lines of " coming back in this capacity" when he returned.

However, I am not always right.

Just now, Bulgaria said:

Morning matey.

No rumour, it's just what I think.

It's when he said something along the lines of " coming back in this capacity" when he returned.

However, I am not always right.

Morning!

I wasn’t having a go at you - just this mad rumour that seems to be snowballing and picking up momentum

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Morning!

I wasn’t having a go at you - just this mad rumour that seems to be snowballing and picking up momentum

lol

The only thing picking up momentum right now will be that awful sounding kebab you had.

My guess is that it's starting to nudge away at your sheriff's badge about now?

4 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

I also didn’t give credit to Hutch for the games we won with him on the pitch. Your selective quoting is incredible. I am not trying to have a go at JP in this statement, you’re jumping to defend him and I’m not even being critical.

The style in which we have repeatedly been rolled over of late has been different to the past, it’s been a complete top to bottom team failure, not a single player position at fault. What’s so hard to grasp there? 

We’ve gained 3 points from 6 games with Hutchinson in midfield.

Hutch NEEDS to start in defence and marshal it there

he's only in midfield because we are so bereft of any other option and quality thanks to DC's lack of action in the transfer market

Its no surprise since he's been pushed in to midfield we've struggled at the back and lacked in the middle

On 27/02/2021 at 21:21, brando said:

Trouble is i agree..but how powder puff is the midfield without him..?

3 points from 8 games mate.

Who care’s about powder-puff. Joey in midfield works so much better than Hutch.

Hutch should be back at CB. It’s not working in midfield.

Edited by Holmowl