Shirt prices of all 72 clubs

Guest mrbluesky

Guest Mcguigan
6 hours ago, Dot said:

I think that there are better ways to spend your Saturday evenings to be fair, even in lockdown

5 hours ago, Dot said:

Seriously though

why would anyone apart from the top few premier league clubs create a new shirt right now?

people are losing their jobs, no supporters are allowed in the ground, a complete waste of money

other than for the saddo who spends his Saturday evenings comparing shirt prices across EFL clubs

It’s easy reading, even interesting. A lot of people like this sort of analysis, me included. Suppose I’m a saddo also.

Lucky for you as it appears you’ve obviously a full weekend diary.

Here's the thing

I buy my kids replica shirts but usually do it when they've been reduced to a reasonable price, but occasionally do buy them on launch

They wear them all the time

I don't know a single piece of clothing that someone can buy and wear and then store and then wear again for years to come 

Or you can sell on Ebay and get some of your money back

Either way - I think they're too expensive in general but if I do stretch to buying one they last

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Remember when we were all excited and happy that we were producing the shirts 'in house' because they would reduce overheads and thus be better value for money? 

lol 

Producing the shirt in-house was when DC completely lost me. Even more so when he rolled them out (late) and ended up charging more.

Out of touch when it comes to business. Out of touch when it comes to the fans/customers of this club. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Im looking forward to the next designs and new shirts 

I hope it will be some kind of commemorative design for what we are currently all going through and the fellow fans we have lost 

That would be good if we did that - even more so if the sales helped create something that lasted forever 

How about turning the white stripes to black for a season? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bobness said:

Producing the shirt in-house was when DC completely lost me. Even more so when he rolled them out (late) and ended up charging more.

Out of touch when it comes to business. Out of touch when it comes to the fans/customers of this club. 

Out of here as soon as a buyer can be found please .......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Nobody forces you to buy one

Correct. No one forces me to buy one. I’d like to buy one though, but not at £59. 

When the comparison clearly shows we are well above everyone else when it comes to pricing, when we are 3rd from bottom and riddled with issues, I find it quite concerning. 

• Like 1