Shirt prices of all 72 clubs

Guest mrbluesky

11 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

It happens with football, cricket, NFL, Baseball, Basketball, Rugby and probably far more in other countries than here. 
Some other countries are quite big on it, it’s commonplace 

People just wearing the shirt of something they associate with. More inclusive than a bunch of blokes turning up in stone island I guess, init?

And no, I’m not one to turn up to games etc in a replica shirt. In fact I probably cringe at that thought too, but after some thought maybe I’m the one who needs to change my outlook. 

Wearing a shirt to a game is something I can sort of understand.  It's wearing them to town, or to the pub on a random day I don't get.

The quality of the last couple of shirts I bought was ok and kids do get their wear out of them.

However I know we are top price for shirts but anyone looking at list of clubs their shirt prices we stand out a mile. At this time you have to make some marketing effort or offer discount  The fact we are one of few that have done nothing and had top price to begin with must set alarm bells ringing some where in Hillsborough.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

At the last one (where Chansiri mocked United's team a few months before it got promoted to the Premier League) where the chairman said all kinds of whacky stuff that got a standing ovation from the usual sycophant brigade that always rock up just to shout at anyone asking a question - I asked a question of the chairman and said "What's the plan for Sheffield Wednesday moving forward?"

He didn't have one

He actually (and I'm not making this up) said Owlstalk should sponsor the North Stand

lol

My mate who came with me had left ten minutes into the meeting when Chansiri went on one of his usual opening 12 hour rants about how bad our fans are and how we never support him by buying Club1867 etc

WTAF.

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Wearing a shirt to a game is something I can sort of understand.  It's wearing them to town, or to the pub on a random day I don't get.

What about to Skegness on a Bank Holiday weekend?

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

90% of all Steering Group meetings would end up with someone asking a question about something the club could be doing - only to be answered/shouted down by a dozen others about why it was a bad idea without the club even getting chance to respond. A complete waste of time

Yeah, I asked why  aren't  we running a women's football team, it caused absolute carnage in the meeting!!

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I wear a Wednesday shirt near enough every day but I'm always at home anyway. Gotta get my money's worth lol

Usually it would only be when going to the match or on holiday otherwise for me.

• Haha 1

On 15/02/2021 at 22:34, mrbluesky said:

******** embarrassing that a working class City like Sheffield has the most expensive shirts for sale with no offers ...he would still be selling the play off final shirts for 40 quid if he could get away with it.