Shirt prices of all 72 clubs

Guest mrbluesky

Guest Bulgaria

The sheer price of football shirts are a telling statement that most clubs couldn't give a flying Fxxk about their fans.

Disgraceful

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Im looking forward to the next designs and new shirts 

I hope it will be some kind of commemorative design for what we are currently all going through and the fellow fans we have lost 

That would be good if we did that - even more so if the sales helped create something that lasted forever 

That would be nice.

Sadly I think your expectations are way too high... especially from DC and crew. 

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I don't understand fans wearing replica shirts.  To be honest, even seeing kids wearing the full kit makes me cringe.

Why?

3 hours ago, bobness said:

Producing the shirt in-house was when DC completely lost me. Even more so when he rolled them out (late) and ended up charging more.

Out of touch when it comes to business. Out of touch when it comes to the fans/customers of this club. 

I did question at one of the fans forums as to why, if this was such a good idea how come not many other clubs are going down this route? I got drowned out by those in the room who believed others clubs simply weren't as innovative as us!

I liked the idea of not having to conform to the template designs that the big manufacturers roll out at this level but could see it might end up being more trouble than it is worth. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I did question at one of the fans forums as to why, if this was such a good idea how come not many other clubs are going down this route? I got drowned out by those in the room who believed others clubs simply weren't as innovative as us! 

You're a brave man asking a question at a fans forum 

lol

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You're a brave man asking a question at a fans forum 

lol

Sorry, it was a steering group meeting not a fans forum. One of the last fans forum I went to was when we had Forestieri, Fletcher, Rhodes, Winnall, Joao, Nuhiu and Matias to pick from up front and a guy was ranting at the top table as to why Hirst wasn't starting league games.  

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Sorry, it was a steering group meeting not a fans forum. One of the last fans forum I went to was when we had Forestieri, Fletcher, Rhodes, Winnall, Joao, Nuhiu and Matias to pick from up front and a guy was ranting at the top table as to why Hirst wasn't starting league games.  

We really are the fans that keep on giving lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

At the last one (where Chansiri mocked United's team a few months before it got promoted to the Premier League) where the chairman said all kinds of whacky stuff that got a standing ovation from the usual sycophant brigade that always rock up just to shout at anyone asking a question - I asked a question of the chairman and said "What's the plan for Sheffield Wednesday moving forward?"

He didn't have one

He actually (and I'm not making this up) said Owlstalk should sponsor the North Stand

lol

My mate who came with me had left ten minutes into the meeting when Chansiri went on one of his usual opening 12 hour rants about how bad our fans are and how we never support him by buying Club1867 etc

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

At the last one (where Chansiri mocked United's team a few months before it got promoted to the Premier League) where the chairman said all kinds of whacky stuff that got a standing ovation from the usual sycophant brigade that always rock up just to shout at anyone asking a question - I asked a question of the chairman and said "What's the plan for Sheffield Wednesday moving forward?"

He didn't have one

He actually (and I'm not making this up) said Owlstalk should sponsor the North Stand

lol

My mate who came with me had left ten minutes into the meeting when Chansiri went on one of his usual opening 12 hour rants about how bad our fans are and how we never support him by buying Club1867 etc

So, you failed to stump up for sponsorship back then and more recently your website has at least been part responsible for some of the negativity that has cost our club multi-millions in terms of potential sponsorship.

You've got to ask yourself....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR OUR CLUB?

WTF:

Guest Grandad

90% of all Steering Group meetings would end up with someone asking a question about something the club could be doing - only to be answered/shouted down by a dozen others about why it was a bad idea without the club even getting chance to respond. A complete waste of time

I'm doing my own pricing for shirts.

Gillingham - one ping pong ball.

Luton Town - A picture of table mountain.

Torquay United - 3oz of self raising flour and a good fistful of thyme.

Manchester United - a poorly cat.

Norwich City - A selection of 4 Meg and Mog books.

Sunderland - Half an hour with Anne Widdecombe.

Sheffield Wednesday - 9 pebbles and a life-sized plastic swan. 

Seems reasonable. 

Just now, CircleSeven said:

Do we have to endure 30 mins with Anne to get the shirt or somehow facilitate the 30mins with Anne for the shirt seller?

The latter. She moves from area to area each year (on a child's tricycle) hoping to spend the majority of it with the sellers. This year it would be Sunderland. 

2 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

The latter. She moves from area to area each year (on a child's tricycle) hoping to spend the majority of it with the sellers. This year it would be Sunderland. 

Nice. I’ve got most of the other payments together but this ones going to be a challenge! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I don't understand fans wearing replica shirts.  To be honest, even seeing kids wearing the full kit makes me cringe.

It happens with football, cricket, NFL, Baseball, Basketball, Rugby and probably far more in other countries than here. 
Some other countries are quite big on it, it’s commonplace 

People just wearing the shirt of something they associate with. More inclusive than a bunch of blokes turning up in stone island I guess, init?

And no, I’m not one to turn up to games etc in a replica shirt. In fact I probably cringe at that thought too, but after some thought maybe I’m the one who needs to change my outlook.