Next five fixtures

We've found a way of playing that seems to be working, the defence is looking very settled and we're starting to look like we have a presence up front. None of those teams will be looking forward to playing us.

Just got to keep the tempo and energy levels high on match days, even if that means massively reducing the training. 2 games a week every week for 13 games is going to grind teams down.

13 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

We've found a way of playing that seems to be working, the defence is looking very settled and we're starting to look like we have a presence up front. None of those teams will be looking forward to playing us.

I thought this and was confident the defence might just save our season and then the Millwall capitulation happens and we're all reminded how frail we still are unfortunately. 

I'm sure Thommo has a plan for the Swans and Bees. 7 at the back and that. 

It’s a tough run that. We’re gonna lose one or two im sure but let’s not have a meltdown if we do or even take a tonking we just need to pick up as many points as possible. 

Birmingham at Home and Luton away we need to attack. 6/7 points from those 5 games is a very good return.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tjchitt86 said:

I thought this and was confident the defence might just save our season and then the Millwall capitulation happens and we're all reminded how frail we still are unfortunately. 

I'm sure Thommo has a plan for the Swans and Bees. 7 at the back and that. 

Fair but I thought the second half v Millwall was more due to the midfield completely running out of steam on 35 minutes. Got swamped from then on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Box_Man said:

I think we are going to be trouble after these fixtures.

Cant see anything other than losses against Swansea and Brentford.

You just know Fletcher will score the winner at Stoke

And I’m convinced the footballing gods will make sure Birmingham sack their boss and replace him with Cook who will take great pleasure in getting a result at Hillsborough.

Maybe a couple of draws hope I’m wrong tho.

It always happens doesn’t it 

When riding on a decent wave and someone posts upcoming fixtures which are reviewed positively due to our form 

Then we end up picking 2 points from the lot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

6 points from 5 games would cause a meltdown on here.  

Probably - but it will likely keep us on course to stay up (just).

Brentford look unbeatable.

Swansea not far off.

Those two are the best teams in the league.  anything from those 2 games are a complete bonus.

So really this is about 6 from 9 in the other 3 games.

4 hours ago, Tommo1867 said:

Anyone can beat anybody on their day. Lots of twists and turns to come. Goal difference will also be crucial with lots of teams about to bunch up. 

have you thought about being a professional pundit

10 hours ago, OWLISH said:

Huge fortnight for us. Can't see us getting anything out of the Swans or Bees but confident about wins against the other three.

How many points do you see us getting? I reckon we'll be mid-table by March.

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 00.43.07.png

The Brum game is massive. Won't get owt at Brentford.