Hutch and westy

Guest Therealrealist

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

*ignores the part where Hutchinson gave away a stupid penalty*

It was one of those where spin of ball did him and fell nicely for there player.  Then with hindsight he'd have better of not making the challenge. But then if he didn't and they scored we would have been saying why didn't he 

• Like 7

Hutchinson looks every bit a CB and considering the fact he’s just played 3 games in how many days, I’ll forgive him the penalty. He was class otherwise. 

Westwood just making the sort of saves we’d go barmy about if Wildsmith or Dawson conceded from them. Makes it look simple

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

To be honest those balls should not have been coming in like that ... midfield again backing off. 

Glad someone else sees that. Reach the biggest culprit. I know he is never going to make crunching challenges but he has to get closer and improve the physical side of his game to play in the middle IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pj owl said:

Glad someone else sees that. Reach the biggest culprit. I know he is never going to make crunching challenges but he has to get closer and improve the physical side of his game to play in the middle IMO

Hes got to stop giving it away too easily. Play the simple ball in front of you, not the 30+ yarder.

• Like 2