Hutch and westy

Guest Therealrealist

11 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Hutchinson nearly cost us the win with a stupid tackle 

But ye

Could argue he helped earn it with the first half block to 

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

Hes got to stop giving it away too easily. Play the simple ball in front of you, not the 30+ yarder.

I think everyone knows that Reach shouldn’t be playing in the middle, it’s just whilst Luongo shapes up 

• Like 1

Thought they were both excellent tonight... Feel Hutchinson giving away the penalty was down to fatigue though. Fantastic save from Westwood at the death!

However the juxtaposition of "Hutch" and "Weary" not in jest, should never be tolerated.

FFS

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Horrible botched header (along with Luongo) put their player through at the end too. Not the game to rave about Sam.

Pathetic offering...its his 3rd game in 7 days after not playing for 6 week.....hes made a massive difference

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*ignores the part where Hutchinson gave away a stupid penalty*

Only screw up he has made though, after hardly playing recently and having a relegation fight shoved down his cakehole.

We'd have lost that game tonight had he not been playing, pen or not.  He was immense.  

We have to accept, and we have over the years, that he will be rash and aggresive and lose it now and again.  But there would be no player in our entire squad that I would have in a dogfight than him.  

I ******** love him. (2nd to Kieran Lee)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pj owl said:

Glad someone else sees that. Reach the biggest culprit. I know he is never going to make crunching challenges but he has to get closer and improve the physical side of his game to play in the middle IMO

This. He never just gets in the way.

• Like 1

Both of them have been fantastic since returning

Apart from Westwood's first two games where he threw the ball into his own net in his first game back and cost us the game, and then went off injured after ten minutes in his second

Hutch has been outstanding apart from giving away a ridiculous penalty tonight that could have ruined the gameplan of winning

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop