Message from Erik Alonso

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why do I have this nagging feel that poo is going to hit the fan with Wednesday? Like something huge will happen, not for good but for bad. 

Can’t help feel something big is brewing. 

Erik has got it all covered.

Do you like Buffalo Sauce at McD’s? Do you have it there?  We had a great chat about it tonight on our Zoom chat.

He said Barry Bannan loves it and a year’s supply is part of his new deal.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dfoster said:

I also think there must be something going on backstage, boardroom level. Unpaid wages, no new contracts, one signing (free agent) and no manager ... all points to a major issue...

the only positive I think that we signed andre green is that (as far as I’m aware) you are effectively in a transfer embargo if you don’t pay players and not resolved - this is what derby are going through atm 

so the fact we signed green ahead of a few other clubs, hopefully is a sign that players / staff / none playing staff wages are been paid in full 

fingers crossed anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dfoster said:

I also think there must be something going on backstage, boardroom level. Unpaid wages, no new contracts, one signing (free agent) and no manager ... all points to a major issue...

But I agree definitely something going off in the background 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Is Shepard out of his prison/ mental institute? S Club 7 are back. Where the hell are the four Bills and their eastern european wife in her panties when we need them 

Sheard. Not shepherd. Bloody predictive text

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Think that link to the Dr Erik X Alonso could just be due to the fact that they both have facebook accounts with very similar names and both sports related.

Then again I could be completely wrong lol

AS I suspected the Erik X Alonso on that link is the one convicted and imprisoned for Medicate fraud, along with his wife Chritina.

He got sentences of 5 years and she 28 months in 2016, reduced on appeal to 40 and 18 months.

Erik also lost his Clinical Social Worker License:

image.thumb.png.ecf989e64fd1af38537a61717bb8abc4.png

Very bizarre that our Erik's Facebook page links to his. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why do I have this nagging feel that poo is going to hit the fan with Wednesday? Like something huge will happen, not for good but for bad. 

Can’t help feel something big is brewing. 

This looks like it me going to be huge for some clubs. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/major-police-inquiry-into-football-fraud-px5pd7k3s

2 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

AS I suspected the Erik X Alonso on that link is the one convicted and imprisoned for Medicate fraud, along with his wife Chritina.

He got sentences of 5 years and she 28 months in 2016, reduced on appeal to 40 and 18 months.

Erik also lost his Clinical Social Worker License:

image.thumb.png.ecf989e64fd1af38537a61717bb8abc4.png

Very bizarre that our Erik's Facebook page links to his. 

I don't know how much FB does things on its own when you set up a page, but it could be just that it had suggested a link and someone was not smart enough to check it before or afterwards.

2 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

I don't know how much FB does things on its own when you set up a page, but it could be just that it had suggested a link and someone was not smart enough to check it before or afterwards.

2 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

If I was CEO of a company claiming to be "the leading private equity fund in spain in investments in special situations", I'd be a bit more careful about having a link on my FB page to convicted fraudster

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

On 21/01/2021 at 15:03, hirstyboywonder said:

It is his facebook account and the link is from his 'additional contact details'. Surely he would just remove it if it was an error. 

23 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Where's the new manager..........................................currently in talks

Where are new new strikers that we need................currently in talks

Where are the refunds................................................currently ongoing

:Chansiri:

Where's our owner?..........................................Been advised not to communicate with us 

Where's our chief advisor?...............................As Above

Where's our Head of Communications?.........Quietly keeping his salary coming in by doing as above

On 19/01/2021 at 19:39, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 19.39.16.jpg

The use of Twitter, as an out there communications media, the  choice of font, the choice of font colour, the choice of words and the deep meaningfulness of it all just smacks of a very professional Psychologist doesn't it. I mean how much classier can a guy get? He is obviously ambitious and willing to say or do anything to better his bank balance, surely we should not worry about such an amazingly bad bullshifter should we? Mr Chansiri trusts him, so why shouldn't we?

😜

• Haha 1