Message from Erik Alonso

18 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Just spoken to Erik on Instagram.

He’s asked me to apologise on his behalf for any confusion his post in the OP has caused.

He’s currently looking at several properties in Madrid with the intention of opening a new ‘Super Club’. Unfortunately the ones he’s been shown around to date just don’t have the sufficient air conditioning systems in place to deal with the clammy Madrid summer nights. 

Hope this helps. 

Aye 

ALREYT ERIK

lol

Owlstalk Shop

I Hope Cook takes the Cardiff job ,Gets them in the Play offs wins Promotion ,Just to prove Chansiri wrong ,Chansiri i despise the arrogant idiot ,He will see this club relegated ,And some of you will still defend him ,He has been badly advised tripe ,Its all him every decision is him. Come on Cardiff get Cook and show Football ,What The wednesday fans know Cook is a good manager , Our owner can not see it .

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

People are so desperate to believe this man could save us, it's embarrassing.

Imagine if this guy knocked on your door and had a magic potion that could cure all ailments, you'd view with suspicion.

Once you rejected his fine offer, he'd then attempt to sell you some players from Athletico Madrid, PSG or Napoli.

Again, you send him on his way but he returns saying that his final offer is to get you a nice apartment overlooking the seas in Bali.

You slam the door, but you will always wonder if that random door seller was the real deal.

• Thanks 2

DC has 2 advisors. One appears to try and interact with the fan base and one stays firmly in the background.

It looks to me as though the new advisor is going to try and get some sort of communication going with the fan base? At a guess he may have had a big role to play in yesterday’s announcement with regards to intended better fan group interaction.

As is the norm on here, he will get pulled to bits but I think he genuinely wants to

make a difference and create a more positive environment? Only time will tell whether he’s successful or not?

Long term I think his presence will herald a potential change in ownership but we can argue the to$$ about this for ages and we probably will but interesting times ahead?

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

DC has 2 advisors. One appears to try and interact with the fan base and one stays firmly in the background.

It looks to me as though the new advisor is going to try and get some sort of communication going with the fan base? At a guess he may have had a big role to play in yesterday’s announcement with regards to intended better fan group interaction.

As is the norm on here, he will get pulled to bits but I think he genuinely wants to

make a difference and create a more positive environment? Only time will tell whether he’s successful or not?

Long term I think his presence will herald a potential change in ownership but we can argue the to$$ about this for ages and we probably will but interesting times ahead?

Have you got anything whatsoever to genuinely support his football acumen? 

A former 'world champion boxer' with 5 professional fights to his name, apparent links to football ownership that cannot be verified, a company website that doesn't load up, a link to one professional player who denied knowing who he was never mind acting as his agent and a twitter account that has been going 10 years and has only recently followed anything football related.

Seems bona fide, wonder if he can get as many free lunches at Hillsborough as Geoff Sheard managed.   

39 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

What was Trevor thinking about introducing them to the club and did nobody check out their history and credibility?

Where have you heard that Trevor was the man who introduced him?

I highly doubt that. I think in the media conference, DC said that Trevor made the chairman aware of Alonso’s name getting out in the press. 

Think that’s what I heard anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I highly doubt that. I think in the media conference, DC said that Trevor made the chairman aware of Alonso’s name getting out in the press. 

This is correct.

It was the King of Thailand who actually introduced him who has a current estimated wealth of $70 Billion.

Erik told me last night they were in the same pool team together and always partnered up in the doubles.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You might be right. I though DC had said that Treveor had introduced him

5 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Think that link to the Dr Erik X Alonso could just be due to the fact that they both have facebook accounts with very similar names and both sports related.

Then again I could be completely wrong lol

I hope so because Dr Erik X Alonso on that link looks suspiciously like this guy:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/miami/news/press-releases/owner-and-operator-of-miami-based-mental-health-centers-pleads-guilty-in-70-million-health-care-fraud-scheme

And:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/784236/download

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why do I have this nagging feel that poo is going to hit the fan with Wednesday? Like something huge will happen, not for good but for bad. 

Can’t help feel something big is brewing. 

I also think there must be something going on backstage, boardroom level. Unpaid wages, no new contracts, one signing (free agent) and no manager ... all points to a major issue...

• Like 4