Message from Erik Alonso

9 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Bali United or rather its parent company PT Bali Bintang Sejahtera Tbk (BOLA), floated on the Indonesia Stock Exchangeexchange in 2019, so its a public company.

Indonesia Stock Exchange data  shows BOLA's shareholders above 5 percent consist of Pieter Tanuri (21.79 percent), Miranda (5.25 percent), Ayu Patricia Rachmat (5.25 percent), the Salim Group through PT Asuransi Central Asia (8.88 percent) and PT Indolife Pensiontama (5.39 percent), the Kresna group through PT Asuransi Jiwa Kresna (9.19 percent), while others are owned by the community (44.25).

No mention on their web site that Alonso holds any executive position

Very interesting, thanks. It's quite odd then, isn't it, that Alonso claims to own a club that he doesn't even officially own shares in. 

And also previously stated that he was a shareholder in SWFC but this has been denied by DC. 

Not a very encouraging pattern ... 

• Like 2

Just now, dfoster said:

Very interesting, thanks. It's quite odd then, isn't it, that Alonso claims to own a club that he doesn't even officially own shares in. 

And also previously stated that he was a shareholder in SWFC but this has been denied by DC. 

Not a very encouraging pattern ... 

..and to being a boxing world champion. Too many red flags for me

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Don't know about world champion, the only info I can find about a boxer called Erik Alonso is a lightweight who had and won 5 fights.

Even if it is him you need more than 5 fights to become a world champion.

lol

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

For someone so prominent in the world of boxing promotion and football agency work, to only be following around 140 people on Twitter and to have just 3,200 followers, many of which appear to be Wednesday fans following him in the past couple of weeks, seems a bit light for someone who has been on Twitter since 2011. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

For someone so prominent in the world of boxing promotion and football agency work, to only be following around 140 people on Twitter and to have just 3,200 followers, many of which appear to be Wednesday fans following him in the past couple of weeks, seems a bit light for someone who has been on Twitter since 2011. 

Just take a quick scroll through his Twitter. Some very odd pictures from a few years back. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Don't know about world champion, the only info I can find about a boxer called Erik Alonso is a lightweight who had and won 5 fights.

lol

This is he:

https://www.spaceboxing.com/erik-alonso-tras-25-kos-invicto-en-amateur-debuta-en-profesional-con-dos-victorias-consecutivas/

10 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

lol

That's him. 5 bouts, all in Indonesia.

First 3 against debutants.

Last 2 against guys who'd lost 5 out of 6 and 6 out of 6 of their previous bouts. Hardly world tite eliminators

image.png.cbce620f3859e84a7079eaec1e5d9590.png

https://boxerlist.com/boxer/erik-alonso/398202/

Edited by HarrowbyOwl
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

lol

Lomachenko won the WBO title in his third pro fight.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just take a quick scroll through his Twitter. Some very odd pictures from a few years back. 

I may have missed some info as not read all 11 pages of this thread so apologies if so but is this the same person?

His Facebook page which shows him boxing is this - https://www.facebook.com/erikalonsoelpatron/ - he is listed as an entrepreneur, fashion model and athlete.

His facebook page then directs to this website - https://doctoralonso.com/ - with doctorates no less. This then links to Twitter - 

which is completely different to the Twitter account relating to his tweets about us - https://twitter.com/Eralwbd/with_replies

Are these the same person?! 

15 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I may have missed some info as not read all 11 pages of this thread so apologies if so but is this the same person?

His Facebook page which shows him boxing is this - https://www.facebook.com/erikalonsoelpatron/ - he is listed as an entrepreneur, fashion model and athlete.

His facebook page then directs to this website - https://doctoralonso.com/ - with doctorates no less. This then links to Twitter - 

which is completely different to the Twitter account relating to his tweets about us - https://twitter.com/Eralwbd/with_replies

Are these the same person?! 

Yes his Twitter and Facebook is correct. But judging by the pictures on that website he is not Dr Erik Alonso, so not sure why his Facebook page links to that.

Utterly utterly bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

So he claims to be an entrepreneur, fashion model, athlete, world champion boxer, a doctor of something, the  owner of a football club & an agent with very little evidence to verify most of his claims.

He's a fantasist, as much as we need change at the very top of our club DC needs to distance himself & the club from him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mogbad said:

So he claims to be an entrepreneur, fashion model, athlete, world champion boxer, a doctor of something, the  owner of a football club & an agent with very little evidence to verify most of his claims.

He's a fantasist, as much as we need change at the very top of our club DC needs to distance himself & the club from him.

Must be something else going on here. Is he the frontman for another buyer? 

Surely even DC isn’t that daft to let a random bloke like this just come in and get involved. Or is he? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yes his Twitter and Facebook is correct. But judging by the pictures on that website he is not Dr Erik Alonso, so not sure why his Facebook page links to that.

Utterly utterly bizarre. 

Think that link to the Dr Erik X Alonso could just be due to the fact that they both have facebook accounts with very similar names and both sports related.

Then again I could be completely wrong lol

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Must be something else going on here. Is he the frontman for another buyer? 

Surely even DC isn’t that daft to let a random bloke like this just come in and get involved. Or is he? 

It's very strange to say the least, if you were a prospective buyer would you want Erik Alonso fronting your multi million pound investment?  

DC seems to be easily influenced by Paxo so maybe he is daft enough to get involved with EA.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Think that link to the Dr Erik X Alonso could just be due to the fact that they both have facebook accounts with very similar names and both sports related.

Then again I could be completely wrong lol

It is his facebook account and the link is from his 'additional contact details'. Surely he would just remove it if it was an error.