The Chansiri ‘WTF moment’ thread

A thread looking back at some of the bizarre things that have happened under the Chansiri ownership. Designed purely to have a good laugh at the absolute batshit mental regime we’ve had to endure. If you don’t laugh you’d cry. 

I’ll kick off, the club stopping Radio Sheffield from covering local games. We were the only club out of 62 in English football to not accept a reduction in fees paid for coverage. The decision was eventually u-turned but WTF. https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-wednesday-confirm-end-live-coverage-games-bbc-radio-sheffield-434030

lol

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Club 1867 was amazingly bad

But to then try and launch it a second time was just incredible jawdropping stuff

It’s been launched 3-4 times hasn’t it surely? Just under different guises.

Sacking Stuart Gray for me..

• Like 5

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The last fans forum had so so many amazing quotes it's undervalued by our fans

The one where he got a standing ovation from the sycophants (who will today STILL be backing him)

If it’s any consolation Niel I’ve supported him but this is the final straw for me. Just hope he can find someone to take us on because the last few “ takeovers” have descended into absolute farce. Don’t think I can take another Sheard/ Sclub7/ land of fire/ billsaja fiasco. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Club 1867 was amazingly bad

But to then try and launch it a second time was just incredible jawdropping stuff

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

This statement was absolutely staggering. Begging working class fans to stump up thousands of pounds to help him sort out the problems he created in the first place.

lol

• Like 7