The Chansiri ‘WTF moment’ thread

Guest Grandad
Just now, cowl said:

I remember this.

The attitude from many was that they had little sympathy for local businessmen or rich individuals.

Just scandalous business practice really, and the absolutely worst behaviour you'd hope for from the owner.

Yes the majority of Owlstalkers said the 'rich local businessmen' had leeched off the club long enough and its about time they got their come-uppance

Too many to mention but this was a bit much..

..oh and the dictator like pictures Of him Placed in the North West Stand (Crowd nest)

as well as his name emblazoned across the North Stand....

10 Year Premiership return season ticket anyone?

• Thanks 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

That was done and organised by a facebook fans group

The Wednesday Sing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just now, StudentOwl said:

I remember someone on here once saying that some retiling needed to be done, and it was postponed for ages because DC wanted to personally choose what the new tiling would be. 

Just one tiny aspect of a pattern of behaviour which shows some quite frightening characteristics. 

Yep.

That was the story given to the box holders as the reason a much needed upgrade to the boxes toilets (they looked like the type you get in a school changing room) hadn’t been completed by the start of the season.

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yep.

That was the story given to the box holders as the reason a much needed upgrade to the boxes toilets (they looked like the type you get in a school changing room) hadn’t been completed by the start of the season.

Thanks, couldn't remember fully.

I sh*t you not, that was actually the first time I raised an eyebrow. Not because it was major, just because it was so inexplicably odd. I couldn't tell you the moment I completely lost faith in the man (albeit it it was early on), but I remember so clearly that that was the first time I started to doubt what was in store for us

13 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Too many to mention but this was a bit much..

..oh and the dictator like pictures Of him Placed in the North West Stand (Crowd nest)

as well as his name emblazoned across the North Stand....

10 Year Premiership return season ticket anyone?

This was utterly one of the strangest things I was involved in. 

Remember when the kit first had the Elev8 badge on it, and everyone googled it and it took you to some mysterious sports drink website that only had about two pages on it with like no information. And they were supposedly involved in the manufacturing of our kits?

That was so strange. 

In isolation each of these things is batshit crazy

Put two or three of them together and alarm bells start ringing

Put four or five of them together and it's like WTFFFFFFF

But put them all into a list and you genuinely do have to make the point that some Wednesday fans have seen all of this happening week in week out relentlessly over and over and over again and tried justifying them all to fellow Wednesday fans

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Elev8. The energy drinking company turned kit manufacturer which couldn’t get the kits ready on time 

lol

DC: We're manufacturing our own kits"

"Oh, great idea! That'll cut the overheads, give local businesses an opportunity. Smart thinking"

*9 months pass*
"Yo DC, where are our kits at"

DC: There's been some delays at our manufacturers in Australia

"Austral...thou what?"

DC: Aye, but they'll come soon

*1 month passes. Picture posted with Elev8 badge*

"What's an Elev8? Check out this site. Sports drinks? But... clothes?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1