Next manager odds

DC is sitting on fence waiting to see how Thompson goes similar scenario to when Bullen was in charge. ignifies has not got much confidence in Thomson and hoping things work out. does not realise our situation is not something to cut managerial teeth on.

Issue with this is obviously no plan and transfer policy reinforces this. 

Worsening covid situation means anything from abroad has no chance with more deadly variants circulating. 

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

Really dont think DC wants a british manager, he wants foreign man, who works with the players he is given.

I would love to see the reaction if you told Royston he was a British manager...

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. Heard two weeks ago he was currently no.1 choice.

Appointing Keane would get a mixed reaction but TBH I think he’s got something that might make a real difference here?

You don’t have the career he’s had and work for arguably two of the greatest managers the game has ever seen and not pick up certain things that could help him be a success here but the OT massive have spoken and they want that premier league midfield maestro who bossed it in relegation struggles at Coventry and as a manager won titles in Leagues 1 and 2? 😁

Anyway like a few on here I think it’s just a matter of time before Thompson is given the gig for the rest of the season?

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

You don’t have the career he’s had and work for arguably two of the greatest managers the game has ever seen and not pick up certain things that could help him be a success here

Fergie and... Clough? O'Neill? McCarthy?

2 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

If you think the fireworks that followed pulis was good just wait if Keane lands here( don’t think there a chance myself) no way will Keane and dc see eye to eye about anything...... be good viewing tho 😆

reckon Keane would actually come out and tell us what Chansiri was like if he got sacked. Would love to hear that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Bruce's record is more or less the same as Bullens here, similar amount of games each. Yet bruce is a near super hero according to some.

Bruce will be back on the list soon.. that's why he has had 650 jobs in the past 15yrs.

We have not had a good manager at all..including CC in fact CC was amongst the worse ever. Completey foooked up not one but two good chances. The chances he had was down to the players brought in for him..and he made a bollloxe of it.

Don't get what you're implying. I was on about good appointments. We got close with Carlos and Bruce has done it at this level as much as Colin. What's that got to do with bit part short caretaker roles?