England men's fixtures omdt.

19 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Why are people negative with England.

Got to a major final and now cruising against a not bad Hungary.

Is it an edgy thing or summat?

Is it negative to point out where we’re going wrong?

I enjoy watching England. I don’t sit looking for something to be negative about. We were lacklustre in the first half. We’ve been phenomenal in the second. 

Am I a super fan now I’ve commended the second half?

6 or 7 wouldn't flatter us. 

Hope we make a minimum of 8 changes for Andorra. 

Main 3 takeaways

1 - Gulacsi is shocking

2 - Kane looks rusty, if this game is in a month he gets a hat trick 

3 - Jack Grealish who is a £100m footballer has no capability to use his left foot. It's quite appalling really. 

1 minute ago, 0wl18 said:

Is it negative to point out where we’re going wrong?

I enjoy watching England. I don’t sit looking for something to be negative about. We were lacklustre in the first half. We’ve been phenomenal in the second. 

Am I a super fan now I’ve commended the second half?

We've dominated from start to finish, this half we've taken our chances.

It's far from poo is it.

• Like 1

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

We've dominated from start to finish, this half we've taken our chances.

It's far from poo is it.

The first half we were rubbish. Too slow, too methodical. We dominated the ball and, did nothing with it. 4 shots and, none on target.

Second half we’ve still had more of the ball but, a noticeable drop in possession which suggests we took more risks and, got the ball forward quicker which is all I suggested. 8 shots, 8 on target, 4 goals. 

If ever there was a game of 2 halves that was it.

3 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

The first half we were rubbish. Too slow, too methodical. We dominated the ball and, did nothing with it. 4 shots and, none on target.

Second half we’ve still had more of the ball but, a noticeable drop in possession which suggests we took more risks and, got the ball forward quicker which is all I suggested. 8 shots, 8 on target, 4 goals. 

Fair enough, the stats say we dominated start to finish.

If you saw it a different way I can't deny that from you.

4-0 away, in a difficult atmosphere, with no away fans, against a team who have lost 3 of their last 17. Happy days.

Edited by CalmJimmers
Stupid fingers
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

do other teams dominate a full game? 

a game of 2 halves would be Hungary battered in one and we battered them in the other. 

agree didn’t create nowhere near enough in the 1st half , but we took 4 chances in the 2nd and could have had another 2 or 3! 

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

do other teams dominate a full game? 

a game of 2 halves would be Hungary battered in one and we battered them in the other. 

agree didn’t create nowhere near enough in the 1st half , but we took 4 chances in the 2nd and could have had another 2 or 3! 

Yes they do.

There’s probably 2 Hungarian players who’d have a shout at getting in our squad. We should be comfortably beating them and, we’ve now done that.

I posted at half time about how poor we’d been in the first half. We were far superior in the second and, actually did what I’d complained we weren’t doing and, moved the ball faster taking more risks. 

2 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Italy draw with Bulgaria. 

We should have won the ******** final. 

That’s my gripe with the first half. We stifled the game against a team we really shouldn’t be worrying about. 

We have far too much attacking talent to take a safety first approach. Another goal in the final and, it’s game over. Instead we retreat and, protect what we have.

1 hour ago, fudge27 said:

6 or 7 wouldn't flatter us. 

Hope we make a minimum of 8 changes for Andorra. 

Main 3 takeaways

1 - Gulacsi is shocking

2 - Kane looks rusty, if this game is in a month he gets a hat trick 

3 - Jack Grealish who is a £100m footballer has no capability to use his left foot. It's quite appalling really. 

Waddle didn't use his right. 

Guest Mcguigan
8 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

That’s my gripe with the first half. We stifled the game against a team we really shouldn’t be worrying about. 

We have far too much attacking talent to take a safety first approach. Another goal in the final and, it’s game over. Instead we retreat and, protect what we have.

You’ll be one of the don’t need Rice and Phillips posters I’m betting.

Hungary at home have got a decent record recently. They get their racist scumbag fans riled up and make it intimidating. England took the sting out of those cunts first half then took Hungary apart second. 

I had no problem with us passing them to death first half and nullifying the crowd. We look like a proper international team now. Gave them nothing and then made them look like the mugs they are.