England men's fixtures omdt.

19 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Bamford's never an international level player. Decent season last season for Leeds but he's got to do it time and time again, and he's not so far this season.

Grealish? Dunno really. Opponents seem to thing he's special but Sako can do the same. Even Lingard.

Until the penalty, we'd created very little goal mouth excitement. Everything was outside the box with no penetration.

Decent run-out for the 2nd string was all this game was about. Stronger 11 v. Poland, a result and qualification confirmed on Wednesday

When Grealish came on

He's clearly a level above those two 

Grealish changed the game.

Our second string couldn’t break down their 11 man defence.

67k crowd for a non event is brilliant though.

That’s 5 qualifying wins.

Another 3 points & another clean sheet.

Also puts to bed the argument that weak qualifying opponents equals poor tournament performance following Russia & the Euro’s, where we strolled into them both. 

Anybody who can criticise this current set-up needs to recall the debacle under McClaren, missing out in the summer of 2008. 
Wednesday night is the crux of the whole group. Avoid defeat & we’re off to Qatar 🇶🇦 🙂👍⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Like 1

A quality midfielder would have us in contention for the World Cup 

Tbf im a huge fan of Rice and I think he’ll get better, and Phillips continues to prove doubters wrong. He was superb against Hungary, I must have counted at least 4 key interceptions 

But imagine what a deep lying playmaker like Busquets would do to this team 

Pivotal fixture in our group tonight.

Start as strong as possible. Keep it 0-0 until halftime then a tactical change or a super sub to pinch a 1-0 win.

A draw is also good enough. Anything other than a defeat & we’re laughing. Still think we’ll win out anyway, but it’d be nice to win em all or remain unbeaten. 
🙂👀👍⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

13 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Pivotal fixture in our group tonight.

Start as strong as possible. Keep it 0-0 until halftime then a tactical change or a super sub to pinch a 1-0 win.

A draw is also good enough. Anything other than a defeat & we’re laughing. Still think we’ll win out anyway, but it’d be nice to win em all or remain unbeaten. 
🙂👀👍⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Looking forward to seeing Lewandowski play.

I'd like to see Harry Kane playing centre forward too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Did I hear Poland clapping our national anthem? Brilliant if so 

Think so yeah. Tend to have found Polish people friendly and complimentary of England and the English when I have met them. As I say that the jeers begin for the 'knee taking' but as we know it seems that most European countries have the 'right wing' football fan group elements that tend to smear the rest of the normal people with their outdated views. 

• Like 1