England men's fixtures omdt.

Delighted we won but now it's sinking in there were some glaring issues today against a below par Germany.

Rice was an absolute passenger in the first half, slightly improved second but not enough. The amount of times the Germans had space in between the back three and midfield was ridiculous. He doesn't offer enough going forward to paper over his terrible defensive positional sense.

We also dont need a back five against Ukraine or Sweden. Go back to a four, Henderson/Mount/Bellingham/Foden/anyone in for Rice and Grealish in for Trippier.

Stones was excellent. Sterling and Saka were excellent options going forward. Shaw grew into the game as did Maguire and Walker. Phillips needs to be a bit more adventurous as he looks good but seems like he is tethered into a small area and cant affect the game enough.

It's fucking coming home though lads.

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Ukraine in Rome it is then.

Too old to take anything for granted but

I’d have taken that as a quarter final before the tournament started.

🙂👍⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Any spares , am in Europe?

Pm please.

11 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I heard in 2016 the management never watched Iceland play, one time choosing to go on a river cruise because "Ray Lewington had never seen Paris"

Easily believable. 
Same decision making that let Rashford warm up 20 mins then play last 4 mins when we needed a goal against Iceland. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I heard in 2016 the management never watched Iceland play, one time choosing to go on a river cruise because "Ray Lewington had never seen Paris"

Bet they got a good deal though. Group booking. Fair play. 

• Haha 3