England men's fixtures omdt.

9 hours ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

He was quality in the last year of promotion too....prior to that he missed far too many but he has worked extremely hard and his all round game is very good 

It will be interesting to see if he operates for England like he does for Leeds..... Ie go run your arse off for the team.  If he does, he will surprise a few I think and you will see he is nothing like kane.  Depends what GS wants thim and the team to play tbh. 

If the others are all in front of him and we are using stats, a la Harrison.... Bamford scored more than the list above..... I'll bet my boots he covers more ground working for the team from the from the front too. 

England shoulda taken another CF to the euros, be it Bamford, Watkins or whoever. 

Calvert-Lewin and, Ings both had better goals per minute ratios that Bamford last season.

2 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Calvert-Lewin and, Ings both had better goals per minute ratios that Bamford last season.

Bamford scored more goals and works harder for the team.  He's hardly somebody plucked from the lower divisions.  

GS obvioulsy wants a look and will go from there. 

But like Phillips, gets written off coz he's Leeds and got promoted from the championship.  Look back at the Phillips comments when the euros squad was announced. 

Kane I am sure will be our main striker at the WC.  other spots are up for grabs and GS will take whoever he thinks whatever plans he has 

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

GS will start Bamford on Sunday, give him some confidence & almost guaranteed a goal.

Too much at stake tonight for newbies. 
Start full strength, pinch a goal & defend it as in Euro’s. 

Id play strongest 11 tonight and against Poland and a totally different 11 against Andorra

• Like 1

This is poo .

Why aren’t we on the front foot? I’ve yet to see a player open his body up and, look forward. Everything slow and, methodical. Get on the half turn and, move the ball forwards! 

As good as Rice and, Phillips were in the Euro’s, we’ll never win a major championship with the two of them starting centrally. Phillips had 1 good game on the front foot, the rest of the tournament the 2 of them shielded the back 4. It’s not necessary.

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Why are people negative with England.

Got to a major final and now cruising against a not bad Hungary.

Is it an edgy thing or summat?

Yep, always has been. Past few years hasn’t been ‘cool’ to follow England.

Club over country lot are odd.

• Like 2