Season ticket refund

Guest hirstysfags
5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Bizarre statement.

You buy a season ticket so you have the ability to watch the games. If you choose not to, why are you deemed eligible for a refund??

Guest hirstysfags
6 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Bizarre statement.

Buy a cinema ticket and don't bother going. See if you get a refund.

16 minutes ago, hirstysfags said:

You buy a season ticket so you have the ability to watch the games. If you choose not to, why are you deemed eligible for a refund??

15 minutes ago, hirstysfags said:

Buy a cinema ticket and don't bother going. See if you get a refund.

If you bought a ticket for Glastonbury Festival, but were denied entry, would you be happy to be told you weren't eligible for a refund because you could stream the festival online or watch on BBC?

• Like 3

Guest hirstysfags
6 hours ago, sage owl said:

Buy a cinema ticket and your not allowed to go automatic refund.

What kind of drugs are you on ? .

But told you can watch it at home. 

11 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

I bought a season ticket to watch matches in the ground, i am not allowed to go to the ground, the club cant fulfil its contract, and i know its not their fault, so i am allowed a refund

if you have paid out and don't want one, that's up to you

Personally i would like the £910 i paid for two tickets, better in my pocket, which is why i have applied through the credit card company to get mine back

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Unfortunately my two year ticket couldn't be paid for on a credit card so I'm having to wait. If I could have applied via credit card, I would.

You can still apply through the county court, all done on line and the fee is around £25.00

5 hours ago, the third man said:

You can still apply through the county court, all done on line and the fee is around £25.00

Thanks I wasn't aware of that.

What I'm hoping is that it will roll forward to next season.

13 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I have never used I follow but watched nearly every game

ive had a few tenners took off what they owe me for i follow but wont be doing again this season, the dodgy way sometimes cuts out and can be 5 mins behind ,enough time for our defence to get back in place and 5 mins for players to run length of pitch to attack. im not exactly young but i reckon i could outrun most of our players 

Does anyone know or had any thoughts on what happens this season for 10/15 year season ticket holders in terms of potential refunds.

One way to look at it would be that this season Is free so therefore no refund.

The other way would be that the offer was “buy 10 get a minimum of 5 free” so does this season count or not as one of the free years?

• Haha 2