Season ticket refund

Guest Grandad
35 minutes ago, ANDY said:

It’s now 258 days since my application went in

two hundred and fifty eight days 

8000 refunds / 258 days = 31 refunds a day to complete it.

Found out on Friday a friend still hasn’t had his refund through, I was amazed, I didn’t realise we still had fans who had not been refunded.

Its the most ridiculous state of affairs, what possible excuse can there be?

I do fear the club are going to lose a lot of support due to a never ending list of incompetence on and off the field.

The thing which would make me think seriously about not renewing would be if we are asked to pay the full £670 from this seasons tickets,  for a season in league 1.

Surely they wouldn’t dare.... would they?

44 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Found out on Friday a friend still hasn’t had his refund through, I was amazed, I didn’t realise we still had fans who had not been refunded.

Its the most ridiculous state of affairs, what possible excuse can there be?

I do fear the club are going to lose a lot of support due to a never ending list of incompetence on and off the field.

The thing which would make me think seriously about not renewing would be if we are asked to pay the full £670 from this seasons tickets,  for a season in league 1.

Surely they wouldn’t dare.... would they?

I actually think this dickwad could do that .

• Like 2

All I say to anyone waiting for a refund, do not under any circumstances spend a single penny with the club until you receive the money you are owed.

Until DC realise we the fans are not a group of mugs that can be mistreated what ever way he whats, lied too, treated extremely badly, then expected to buy the over prices merchandise because there a club badge on it and eye watering ticket price because we got to a play off final and lost.

Until we all say no more and it is enough!  nothing will change.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

All I say to anyone waiting for a refund, do not under any circumstances spend a single penny with the club until you receive the money you are owed.

Until DC realise we the fans are not a group of mugs that can be mistreated what ever way he whats, lied too, treated extremely badly, then expected to buy the over prices merchandise because there a club badge on it and eye watering ticket price because we got to a play off final and lost.

My thoughts exactly.

And, still waiting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, room0035 said:

I won't be don't worry

and still waiting

I won't be. Replied to the clubs twitter when they said 50% off the kit saying that's great if only we had some refunds from 9 months ago to spend on this offer.... Was told on 22nd Dec that they were refunding people who asked for the money on 29th of June and as I was the 30th then I would be anytime.... Still waiting 12 weeks on..... 

I got a phone call this week and got a refund for the games missed last season. 

I have season ticket for this year so asked about that. I was told it would act as a credit on my ticket account. If I wanted a season ticket for next season it would come out of that credit. If not, I will need to tell them, when they ask, that I want a refund on that too. I said I did. Was told theyll be processed last. So looks like I will be waiting another 6 to 12 months for something I paid  640 quid for in January 2020.

I have decided not to go again until DC goes, nor spend another penny there while hes here.

• Like 3

Guest hirstysfags
2 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

I want a refund for this season,    I have not used my i-follow this season and have no plans for the rest of the season

In which case....tough. you don't deserve one. 

I rang the ticket office about six weeks ago and was told that only one person was ringing fans to refund ST's. By they time you ring someone they answer or ignore the call because its a withheld number, then eventually process the refund. It will take 20mins. 8 hrs. Minus tea breaks lunch   and toilet brakes and thousands to get though it will be ages until its sorted. Also they have our money for this year.

It is absolutely disingenuous the way they are mis-handling  it.