Season ticket refund

Just now, Dronfield_SWFC said:

Moving forward, when the call, why dont they sort out this seasons refund as well to save time otherwise they are going to have to make thousands of additional calls as well costing them a fortune in staff time

Because that would be using common sense. That's why it won't happen mate. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Over 8 months (June 30th last year) since I requested a refund, and still not had any contact  from the club. 

Have you emailed them mate to make sure you are at least on the system? 

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Have you emailed them mate to make sure you are at least on the system? 

At last count, I've sent 14 emails since Christmas. Not even had a reply saying they have received my emails. 

Guest Grandad

Its been 252 days since you could apply

8000 applicants - 31 processed a day would have completed it by now.

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Its been 252 days since you could apply

8000 applicants - 31 processed a day would have completed it by now.

A cynical person might think chansiri is deliberately doing it as slow as possible to punish customers who dared to ask for a refund. 

On 06/03/2021 at 19:22, Ronnie Starling said:

P  l  e  a  s  e    b  e    p  a  t  i  e  n  t    a  s   

t  h  i  s   i  s    a    m  a  n  u  a  l     t  a  s  k   

a  n  d    t  a  k  e  s    t  i  m  e.    T  h  e   

c  l  u  b    a  r  e    d  o  i  n  g    t  h  e  i   r   

b  e  s  t    d  u  r  i  n  g    t  h  i  s   

d  i  f  f  I  c  u  l  t    t  i  m  e.    E  n  j  o  y   

y  o  u  r    f  o  o  t  b  a  l  l.

That's nice!

image.png.8a74b3614ba23503079cf679a1fdd2de.png

38 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

At last count, I've sent 14 emails since Christmas. Not even had a reply saying they have received my emails. 

I have emailed a few times now and do get an automated reply which says they are still working throught the list.

44 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

I have emailed a few times now and do get an automated reply which says they are still working throught the list.

I finally got a proper reply last month after sending a more provocative email, my first couple were more friendly enquiries and I just got one reply, which was a generic delaying/holding email. My last email included a dig at the club; the overspending, breaking EFL rules, the lack of clear, concise information coming from the club etc and I got the following reply, which is again a holding email, but it does suggest that if I had applied earlier for a refund I would have had my money back. We were busy at the time and not exactly sure what we wanted to do, so we will probably just get the last 10p as our refund when the pot has run dry. I have explained the jargon used and for those that prefer a nice clear English version, I have put that at the end of this message, but it is not as exciting, confusing, or entertaining as the jargon filled version.

I say that I got a proper reply, but for some reason, whoever wrote the reply decided to pad it out with excuses and jargon, in much the same kind of style that Mr Chansiri might use in an awkward interview, so I have translated the reply into plain English at the end of this post.  

This was the message we received:-

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I am not able to give you a specific time frame at the minute as to when you will receive your refund, all refunds are being actioned in date order but we did have a high percentage of supporters that requested option 8 on the first day that the options were released and overall 55% of season/match ticket holders requested this option which was a lot higher than we initially anticipated.

We are constantly issuing season/match ticket rebates on a daily basis, if we do miss you we will leave a voicemail and ring you back you can also email when is convenient for you and we will try our best to ring you back then, in the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

SWFC

Full translated version:-

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I cannot give you a date for when you will get your money back. We are refunding people in the same order that they applied for a refund. We were surprised that as many as 55% of season ticket holder requested refunds.

We are issuing refunds every day, but if we call you and you miss the call, we will leave a voicemail and ring you back. You can also email us to let us know when it is convenient for us to call you and we will try our best to ring you back then. We thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

SWFC

• Thanks 1

Would be interesting to know an average breakdown of full price Vs concession/ under 18 for a championship club. 10k refunds at an average of £300 (guesstimate based on the overall price per ticket including discounted tickets) means over £3 million due back for a full season if 55% claimed. If anyone has any stats please tag me in it.

Cashflow may play a role big in this given the limited revenues coming in currently.

20 hours ago, ANDY said:

Interesting that they’re stating they are being sorted in date order. 

Mine confirmation email was 29/06 @ 18:03

ive still not heard owt. 

They replied to my email within a week, I think, but they are talking about sorting the refunds out in the date order that people applied for them. I did not apply until the last few days, so my refund might just be whatever loose change is left! If you applied for your refund early doors, you should get your refund before me, but they are not going to give us any estimates on when that might be!

Still waiting. 

Email confirmation 13:04 on 29/6 

Applied for my dads later that afternoon and he received his refund back in November. So they obviously aren’t refunding based on time/date applied. 

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
On 08/03/2021 at 18:37, FopD said:

Would be interesting to know an average breakdown of full price Vs concession/ under 18 for a championship club. 10k refunds at an average of £300 (guesstimate based on the overall price per ticket including discounted tickets) means over £3 million due back for a full season if 55% claimed. If anyone has any stats please tag me in it.

Cashflow may play a role big in this given the limited revenues coming in currently.

Bet you players paid and pen pushers in offices.

Some applucants are now dead or outta work since refund request.

Small Claims Court on line is simple option.

6 hours ago, Dezmo said:

Still waiting. 

Email confirmation 13:04 on 29/6 

Applied for my dads later that afternoon and he received his refund back in November. So they obviously aren’t refunding based on time/date applied. 

same with me, applied for mine and then dads few minutes later. He had call last week, I’ve not heard anything.