Talk Sport

Did anyone else listen to Jim White on Talkshite today? He mentioned on multiple occasions that he would be playing an interview of a phonecall he'd had with Chansiri so I was strung along listening to two dull hours of droning about the EFL bail out and the publication of agents fees. Unless I dropped off for 10 minutes; the interview was never played and no explanation was provided at the end of the show? 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Stopped listening to talksport a long time ago. Waste of time and full of attention seekers who will say: “Man U will get relegated, this is talksport”.

Then hundreds of United fans from London ring up arguing. Bait taken.

Clickbait for the ears 

Clever 

It really has gone down hill over the last few years, its just an old boys club/ gravy train for ex pros and those preparing to hang their boots up. Jamie O'Hara's the worst on there, one odious little man who was a poo pro yet is now coaching and is willing to spout any old clap trap to try and garner some media attention.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Stopped listening to talksport a long time ago. Waste of time and full of attention seekers who will say: “Man U will get relegated, this is talksport”.

Then hundreds of United fans from London ring up arguing. Bait taken.

I also had to start listening to Talk Sport when the Man United fans started to sound like they were talking about Wednesday.

Its become far too sureal even for me.

lol

And as for Jim White, I've  said for many years now, Jim White is a ####

Just now, northeastowl said:

I can remember after DC sacked Carlos, Jim White tried to get an interview and DC refused to speak to him. He then went on a big rant slagging us off. 

Great 

So not only did Carlos ruin the club, he also ruined our clubs reputation with national radio stations

Even Trevor Francis didn’t do that and that’s really saying something 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

I can remember after DC sacked Carlos, Jim White tried to get an interview and DC refused to speak to him. He then went on a big rant slagging us off. 

DC wanted to know how Jim got his personal mobile number.  Jim was being clever, didnt go through the proper channels so when DC told him to do one he spat the dummy out.