Comedy Gold

Cakeball was the best, it was the envy of the football world, it was like the good old days when we competed with the best in the land. For a brief moment we had the biggest and best football shaped cake in the whole world. Until it fell apart and crumbled, like going from play off near misses to embargoes, points deductions and back towards the lower leagues, all whilst having paid extortionate prices and sold the stadium. We couldn't even get a sodding cake right. :duntmatter:

🙈🎂⚽:ghoulguy:

It's been one ******** up after another,  yet the nightmare still goes on. Hiring Borat from Man-kini FC or something, even Bruce couldn't wait to jump ship to a basket case club like Newcastle and Monk being worse even worse than Jos the random Borat wannabe. WTF:Monkmanface:ghoulguy:

Car Crash FC and the best is yet to come. I'd laugh but it would be like laughing at myself after I got run over or something. :duntmatter::Chansiri::ghoulguy:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, scram said:

Genuine adidas stuff is ok

No serious outdoors person would ever wear even their high end gear it because it's tripe compared to serious outdoor brands such as Berghaus, Rab etc

But the generic stuff pumped out to football clubs is complete rubbish

If you have had to endure it for a few years i'll be glad to hear your experience of it

I've given mine

i've had more waterproof asda tee shirts than the supposed "wet jacket" from adidias

It was humungously bad

Look at it on the bright side Scram, at least it lived up to it's name "wet jacket", you wore it, you got wet!

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I don't know, once you remove you blue and white glasses it reads like a script from the fast show.

DC era player signings and managerial appointments must have someone like Swiss Tony as their agent :duntmatter:

In a decade or something, if we still exist, we could have a illustrious celebratory DC era anniversary exhibition match between Monty Python's Long John Silver's and Father Ted's Craggy Island OAP's FC lol  managed by Borat and that kid from This is EnglandWTF::Chansiri:Monkmanface:ghoulguy:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s get one thing straight about Elev8. It’s just one more half @rsed project from DC. Could have been a decent idea but he can’t get one of those off the ground.

This company, formed to manufacture and distribute our kits, other lines of clothing and of course an energy drink.......It’s embarrassing, it diminishes us and the club. With the exception of the kit the other clothing lines are just generic Asian tat with an Elev8 badge. It’s social media is just as embarrassing. Everything looks and smells like DC doing it from home on the cheap.

I can tell you now that the primary difference between DC and say for example Radrizzani at Leeds is that one is smart, savvy and self made, the other is DC......disaster is written over everything he touches. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I can tell you now that the primary difference between DC and say for example Radrizzani at Leeds is that one is smart, savvy and self made, the other is DC......disaster is written over everything he touches. 

His hearts in the right place and we had a great day out.

• Haha 1

Elev8, Chansiri (company) and D-Taxis did put in £1.3m a year into Wednesday.  This was deemed by the EFL to be not excessive compared to genuine sponsorship, which begs the question about why we are not getting genuine shirt sponsors.

The amount is also less than half of what we are paying in rent to Sheffield 3 Ltd for the use of Hillsborough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Advertise what, a non existen product.

What a load of nonsense.....elev8.co.uk....looks legit to me. Oh wait fake company....checks companies house....Oh wait it's there! It's this exact load of tosh that undermines the credibility of your argument

2 hours ago, Morepork said:

Let’s get one thing straight about Elev8. It’s just one more half @rsed project from DC. Could have been a decent idea but he can’t get one of those off the ground.

This company, formed to manufacture and distribute our kits, other lines of clothing and of course an energy drink.......It’s embarrassing, it diminishes us and the club. With the exception of the kit the other clothing lines are just generic Asian tat with an Elev8 badge. It’s social media is just as embarrassing. Everything looks and smells like DC doing it from home on the cheap.

90% of clothing falls into that category

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

There is no advertising “money”...just paper debits in the accounts of SWFC and paper credits in th accounts of Elev8 that are never settled by the actual payment of money from one to the other.

and you know this for gospel or just your opinion? I'm sure HMRC would have something to say about it

Guest Mcguigan

He paid a hell of a lot of money for something but couldn’t be arsed reading the instructions on how to use it. 

Bit like the £200 microwave that’s also a combination oven and grill, nine heat settings, defrost option and digital timer yet he just warms his milk in it.

With the investment he was willing to pump into the club, we could have and should have done things so much better.

12 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Brilliant post 

Not 

It is though...

Remember Saxon attempt at the world record air guitar in 2007 and about 3 fans did it and they just walked off half way through...better than the game...we lost 2-4

Owls fans see the funny side of everything cos we’ve seen it all before

• Like 2