Comedy Gold

3 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Yeah elev8 is up there with Donnay, Lonsdale and Slazenger as the brand leaders in sportswear when it comes to quality 

Ahhh well that’s it then !  Can’t have a kit produced by a non brand leader !    Who cares about quality etc 

Pathetic 

Just now, Blue and white said:

Now then Johnny don't let the facts get in the way.

Im sick to the back teeth of it all mate to be honest. Its ridiculous how badly run our club is, the repeated process of drama coming out of Hillsborough every season in that something isn't right behind the scenes, embargoes, point deductions, unknown/fake companies, and yet you still have some fans actually defending and trusting this bloke. 

Said it before but there's some Wednesday fans who would let Chansiri walk into their living room, butcher their whole family and the first thing they would ask is what flavour cheese he'd like on his sandwich.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Ahhh well that’s it then !  Can’t have a kit produced by a non brand leader !    Who cares about quality etc 

Pathetic 

Are you wearing the Elev8 gear on nights out? And what makes you say Elev8 is better quality than Nike or Adidas? I’ve Nike and Adidas tops that have lasted years and had plenty of wear.

Pro football kits are about selling to a market which is mainly kids and teenagers.... and most of them want a known brand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As somebody who has had the utter misfortune to have to wear adidas and puma kit for the last 6 years or so i can tell you from bitter experience that the utter tat they fawn on football clubs is no better than the cheapest rubbish you can buy in sports direct

It is the same utter tripe but with a "logo" on it

The waterproofs for eg are probably about as efficient at keeping a person dry as it would be if they wrapped themselves in wet toilet roll

It is utter, utter shyte

But hey!

It has a logo that people think is great, right?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Pathetic 

You can have a none brand kit, but when our owner is charging more for for a non brand with the name of a fake company on it than it costs for the proper shirt made by Nike or Adidas, then he is taking the p155 out of the supporters. 

By all means have a cheapo, none brand kit, but don't rip off supporters. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, scram said:

As somebody who has had the utter misfortune to have to wear adidas and puma kit for the last 6 years or so i can tell you from bitter experience that the utter tat they fawn on football clubs is no better than the cheapest rubbish you can buy in sports direct

It is the same utter tripe but with a "logo" on it

The waterproofs for eg are probably about as efficient at keeping a person dry as it would be if they wrapped themselves in wet toilet roll

It is utter, utter shyte

But hey!

It has a logo that people think is great, right?

If Adidas is poor quality please name the brand which is good quality

33 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Im sick to the back teeth of it all mate to be honest. Its ridiculous how badly run our club is, the repeated process of drama coming out of Hillsborough every season in that something isn't right behind the scenes, embargoes, point deductions, unknown/fake companies, and yet you still have some fans actually defending and trusting this bloke. 

Said it before but there's some Wednesday fans who would let Chansiri walk into their living room, butcher their whole family and the first thing they would ask is what flavour cheese he'd like on his sandwich.

That really is the worrying thing, he is no good for our club, look at our rapid decline and our current predicament, I can say with certainty it's only going to get worse whilst he is here and yet people continue to defend him.

Its almost like you can't say anything wrong against the club.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You can have a none brand kit, but when our owner is charging more for for a non brand with the name of a fake company on it than it costs for the proper shirt made by Nike or Adidas, then he is taking the p155 out of the supporters. 

By all means have a cheapo, none brand kit, but don't rip off supporters. 

It’s not a ‘cheapo’ kit though is it ,  your just blindsided because Elev8 is something DC created and you don’t like it 

If you honestly can compare the quality of Elev8’s gear against a popular template brand and think Elev8 comes off worse , then fair enough

10 minutes ago, Geedee said:

If Adidas is poor quality please name the brand which is good quality

Genuine adidas stuff is ok

No serious outdoors person would ever wear even their high end gear it because it's tripe compared to serious outdoor brands such as Berghaus, Rab etc

But the generic stuff pumped out to football clubs is complete rubbish

If you have had to endure it for a few years i'll be glad to hear your experience of it

I've given mine

i've had more waterproof asda tee shirts than the supposed "wet jacket" from adidias

It was humungously bad

• Like 1