Comedy Gold

11 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

Sick of the DC out brigade, it’s not going to happen, we were lucky to get Milan when we were at our cheapest.

we were in danger of being wound  up and no one was interested, I’d love it if we had multiple options but the reality is we do not.

we have seriously got to hope DC is learning from the mistakes he has made and that in future he becomes the chairman we hoped he would be.

DC and Monk are doing a poor job at the moment but much worse is the keyboard warriors that abuse people online, debate is good but anything else is just another negative against our club

Keyboard warriors abusing people online?

We were lucky to get Milan? WTF???

It was the best bit of business he ever did! He bought the club for peanuts, convinced the gullible fans that he loved them, and then sold for a massive profit to ANYONE he could find and now look....

(ps ask Gary Megson about Milan's stint at SWFC and some of the things that went off behind the scenes before all your XBANA stuff)

Come on mate... seriously... 

Have a look at the league tables of all four of our teams at various levels at the club - EVERY TEAM AT OUR CLUB IS ROCK BOTTOM OF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEAGUES

Also (just to mention a FEW of the things off the top of my head), the number of goals we're scoring, the squad we've assembled, the ticket prices, the fact that our players ALWAYS seem to be mysteriously injured, the fact that Chansiri has had YOU yourself for a mug, the fact that our club just signed a player who's leg is broken in TWO places and had metal pins in it when he signed, the chairman won't give interviews to any press other than Dom Howson, the fact that staff seem to come to the club then mysteriously leave pretty much straight away,  the fact that the new signings aren't announced by Sheffield Wednesday but by the chairman's son on his personal instagram etc and accept that criticism of the way the club is going right now might just be warranted?

HOW BAD DOES IT ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET???

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

You totally whitewashed over the point, who were the others interested in our club, and who would be interested now, none, zilch, you get the drift ?

im obviously not happy, who can be, but it’s easy to shout..... out out out, when there aren’t able people to replace DC.

monk is different, he is replaceable 

9 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

You totally whitewashed over the point, who were the others interested in our club, and who would be interested now, none, zilch, you get the drift ? 

Yes I understand EXACTLY what you're saying

You're saying 'be careful what you wish for' and trying emotional blackmail to try and convince everyone that Sheffield Wednesday will be the first club in the history of the entire world to not have a new chairman once the current one has decided they're leaving.

That's what you're saying.

And to be frank with you I don't subscribe to it

WHY?

Because there's never once been an example of a chairman selling up and another chairman not replacing them.

But yeah.. let's keep doffing our caps like good little working man Sheffielders because the man in charge has spaffed 150 million pounds of his own money to turn the club around so the front of HMS P*SSTHELEAGUE is pointing straight at the island of oblivion. 

Remember folks - doff your cap to Chansiri. Bow and scrape to him. Know your place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes I understand EXACTLY what you're saying

You're saying 'be careful what you wish for' and trying emotional blackmail to try and convince everyone that Sheffield Wednesday will be the first club in the history of the entire world to not have a new chairman once the current one has decided they're leaving.

That's what you're saying.

And to be frank with you I don't subscribe to it

WHY?

Because there's never once been an example of a chairman selling up and another chairman not replacing them.

But yeah.. let's keep doffing our caps like good little working man Sheffielders because the man in charge has spaffed 150 million pounds of his own money to turn the club around so the front of HMS P*SSTHELEAGUE is pointing straight at the island of oblivion. 

Remember folks - doff your cap to Chansiri. Bow and scrape to him. Know your place.

So who is going to pay DC to buy a team likely to be in league 1 next season, i’m interested to know.

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

So who is going to pay DC to buy a team likely to be in league 1 next season, i’m interested to know.

So you believe that people are only interested in buying businesses that are succeeding?

REALLY?

I dont' know whether to point to Mike Ashley and his retail empire or Milan Mandaric himself as the first example...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So you believe that people are only interested in buying businesses that are succeeding?

REALLY?

I dont' know whether to point to Mike Ashley and his retail empire or Milan Mandaric himself as the first example...

So nobody then, tell me, what idiot would part with £100M to buy us at the moment. And if not £100M how much do you think DC would ask for the club and the ground. Dont get me wrong, I’m far from happy, but who in their right mind would pay that sort of money.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

REALLY?

Regarding Mike Ashley, he knew he had a better chance of success at a club that had 50,000 gates in the Championship. We dont, quite simple.

So nobody then, tell me, what idiot would part with £100M to buy us at the moment.  

*sigh*

We really gonna do this?

Ok then - explain to me how a failing business is priced the same as when it was succeeding.

Let's start there.

Why would the club be worth what you have valued it at?

(and remember - we don't own the ground too)

• Love 2

Owlstalk Shop

So he wont sell then, unless he is prepared to take a collosal hit.

1) He may sell at a lower price as per normal business practice

2) He may get a buyer at the valuation he crazily puts on the club

Either way - stop panicking, stop worrying and stop trying to convince us that a new chairman/owner won't come - it's emotional blackmail of the WORST kind

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

*sigh*

We really gonna do this?

Ok then - explain to me how a failing business is priced the same as when it was succeeding.

Let's start there.

Why would the club be worth what you have valued it at?

(and remember - we don't own the ground too)

Exactly my point, the club is worth what somebody will pay, but will Chansiri allow such a huge loss. So what it’s worth means nothing if he wont sell at that price.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

1) He may sell at a lower price as per normal business practice

2) He may get a buyer at the valuation he crazily puts on the club

Either way - stop panicking, stop worrying and stop trying to convince us that a new chairman/owner won't come - it's emotional blackmail of the WORST kind

Emotional blackmail, FFS I’ve heard it all now. You need to join the real world where people dont throw their money away.

Exactly my point, the club is worth what somebody will pay, but will Chansiri allow such a huge loss. So what it’s worth means nothing if he wont sell at that price.

Who says he won't sell?

If he was looking to sell then he'd be looking to get rid of the club

If he's that minted like we've been constantly told by his fanboys, then he won't mind dropping his price on the club will he?

Come on mate - seriously

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Emotional blackmail, FFS I’ve heard it all now. You need to join the real world where people dont throw their money away.

Yep  - Ok mate - you win 

Have a great night 👍

*logs off to go sell his second hand 2012 Renault Megane for the full showroom price when it was brand new*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yep  - Ok mate - you win 

Have a great night 👍

*logs off to go sell his second hand 2012 Renault Megane for the full showroom price when it was brand new*

As a club we are probably worth less than what Chansiri paid (circa £30m). Do you honestly thin that;

a) he would sell for that,

b) anybody would pay that without a ground.

and try not to throw the teddy out when answering.