THE MONK OUT THREAD

4 minutes ago, slow83 said:

He was abysmal last season, what on earth is this blindness people have got to the absolute disaster he led last year?!

Agreed 100%

Some of our fans on here were too blind to see what was staring them in the face and even shouting down those of us who could see this coming a mile off.

Edited by full fathom five
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, slow83 said:

He was abysmal last season, what on earth is this blindness people have got to the absolute disaster he led last year?!

Utterly bizarre. I'm sure Forest took last seasons capitulation into account when they sacked their manager recently. Reading evaluated their season and decided they needed a new manager, for some reason because Garry didn't have famed coach James Beattie by his side, last season doesn't count.  

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Utterly bizarre. I'm sure Forest took last seasons capitulation into account when they sacked their manager recently. Reading evaluated their season and decided they needed a new manager, for some reason because Garry didn't have famed coach James Beattie by his side, last season doesn't count.  

Another error in the long list by DC.

This is why he needs a CEO to make footballing decisions for him. He’ll never learn though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Another error in the long list by DC.

This is why he needs a CEO to make footballing decisions for him. He’ll never learn though.

Even if The Monkey is sacked ( and I dont think he will be), the biggest problem that the club stil.faces is having the utterly clueless Chansiri in charge. I have no confidence  that he could make the right appointment to get us out of the mess that he himself has created.

• Thanks 1

The thing is, no manager can come back from such a dire record with the same club.

Whether Monk is a good manager or not is now irrelevant to the situation at Wednesday. 

It's inevitable he will be leaving Wednesday this season.

The longer Chansiri takes to finally make the decision will determine if we have a fighting chance of surviving, or already relegated.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Agreed 100%

Some of our fans on here were too blind to see what was staring them in the face and even shouting down those of us who could see this coming a mile off.

it's called Apathy and it rules at wednesday 

• Like 1