THE MONK OUT THREAD

2 minutes ago, striker said:

If he's in charge at the weekend, I can only see one outcome. Needs a quick decision to re focus the players and an appointment of a new manager before the international break. 

IF he is sacked you just know DC will take a ridiculously long time to appoint a new manager. Other clubs have managers lined up when they sack a manager. Forward thinking and this club doesn’t belong in the same sentence though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

We don’t have time to get a new man in by Saturday.

And after Wycombe we’ve a tough run... Bournemouth, Millwall, Preston, Swansea, Stoke, Reading and Norwich.

Whoever is in charge we’re in big trouble 

wow we really are going to struggle to pick up many points in those games which is why the Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe games where so important for us picking up 7 or 9 points. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 23.21.02.jpg

The only thing that worries me more than seeing the starting lineup and performance of the next Garry Monk led game is worrying that if he DID get fired, the same bloke who appointed him (and Jos etc) would be the one hiring the next fella. 

that’s the most truthful thing you’ve said in a long while Neil. :tango:  I fully agree with you though. It worries the hell out of me who DC would be advised to appoint next. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'll be honest - this thread is sickening to me

I've been calling for his head for months and now all you lot are jumping on board my Monk Out train

Sickening

And to think I’m the one continuously getting stick for my anti-Monk posts WTF:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'll be honest - this thread is sickening to me

I've been calling for his head for months and now all you lot are jumping on board my Monk Out train

Sickening

It’s probably easier to put your shovel down than keep digging. 
But a credible replacement hasn’t been mentioned yet.

And by credible I mean a decent manager who is willing to come.