What the heck are ifollow playing at?

I was watching it on ifollow, but as soon as they abandoned coverage of our injury time heroics to natter about Barnsley, I knew what was coming...

Cue my dad, sat at home listening on the radio:

"What the bloody hell's happening!?"

I was so tempted to tell him they'd scored, but I just didn't have it in me.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, erowl said:

The club were bragging what a good service it is yesterday

Took ages to get logged on before the game

Didn't get logged on until 22 mins into the game, had ben trying since 14.50, not good enough

16 minutes ago, Bpmber said:

Had no commentary at all

14 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Yep never got any today 

Was quite funny listening to the shouts from the side though. Massimo got the bulk of their abuse

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Me neither.

I was quite confused by this thread. 

I got lots of shouting from our staff. It was great. 

You had to go into settings and click Audio and change it to ‘away’ 

another stupid thing about ifollow. You log into your account on the clubs website but then have to change commentary to the team you support 

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's commentary provided by Radio Sheffield. 

It's not so much of an issue if you are watching it on ifollow as you can see what is bloody well going on. 

On the other hand, if you can only listen to the game on the radio, it is an absolute joke. 

We were the "featured" match and yet they felt it more important to tell us what was happening at first Rotherham and then Barsnley during injury time. 

Whoever produces that show is a complete moron. 

Kept going around the sheds as well all game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

You had to go into settings and click Audio and change it to ‘away’ 

another stupid thing about ifollow. You log into your account on the clubs website but then have to change commentary to the team you support 

Thanks man.

First time I’ve ever used it today. 

Will know for next time. 

Let me know if you want a run down of what our bench shouted 😜

• Haha 2

It was for last couple of minutes of game. Found it surprising they did not go back as nothing was happening in game as player was being treated for serious injury and clear penalty was not goingto be taken untilafter this. If you had commentary only can see why this was annoying.

Other than that service was good today and pictures and replays were ok. Commentary and remarks by Brian Laws were accurate in my opinion. Delighted I watched game.

I’ve updated the EFL app a few time’s now but when I go to matches it gives me the line ups, score and league etc but no Audio commentary? This isn’t for the stream more the radio. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be appreciated otherwise I’m just going to have to sack it off. 

42 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Very annoying during injury time listening to Dingles penalty, I suppose if we didn't have radio Sheffield commentary for away games we would have a bias commentary from Birmingham City production team to listen too.. 

They went to Barnsley match while we were in the tensest part of our match. 
There wasn’t actually any play when they did though, just describing an injury! Filling time until the penalty while we were hanging on.

Laughable coverage. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, steelerian said:

I'd pay 50 quid to not have to listen to John Pearson. My god, that man is annoying. 

You must have the wrong person...it is not possible to have an annoying Wednesdayite....while winning that is.

When losing, hundreds of the fooookers mind.

Edited by sherlyegg

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, trev said:

Was great listening to the salty Birmingham commentators on my iptv account....

Ahem.

Strange that..I watched it thru iptv(at my mates house obviously) but still had radio Sheff comm..I actually like it when we get the salty home commentators when we are winning 😅

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, darra said:

Have there been any updates about the dingles player on radio Sheffield in the news bulletins? They must have reporter by his bedside surely?

And6 giddings rambling on for ages during our last 5 mins..surprised a producer or summat dint cut him off

iFollow wouldn't even accept my match pass payment through PayPal... ffs, if a streaming service doesn't have a technical solution that allows me to easily pay, then watch, I'm not about to feel guilty over that club statement. I tried paying 3 times, even logged in to my PayPal to check my account and see if something had gone wrong or something blocked on my credit card, but other PayPal payments have gone just fine recently.

If they put up poo barriers, people will look elsewhere.

Mind, I'll try the payment option on iFollow again next weekend.

3 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

I’ve updated the EFL app a few time’s now but when I go to matches it gives me the line ups, score and league etc but no Audio commentary? This isn’t for the stream more the radio. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be appreciated otherwise I’m just going to have to sack it off. 

I've had the same issue, last couple of games.

Went to check my direct debit for the audio pass today and saw it hadn't been charged since Aug. I think they've changed payment companies. So I've cancelled the old Audio pass and signed up again on the ifollow plan. Same price, see if it works on the next game.

• Thanks 1