BIRMINGHAM CITY - V - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY omdt

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Is anybody else just getting a black screen and a scrolling circle when they try to load ifollow?

It's been doing this for the past 20 minutes now!

Tried reloading the page, logged back out and back in again...still nothing.

🙄

Try logging out, clear cookies, shut down then start new tab and log back in....I've just done this and working now. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bit of a confusing one. Personally not sure Kachunga should be starting. Hunt for me should at least be on the bench ahead of Pelupessy or FDB. Gutted Brown and Iorfa are still out 

Good to see Penney on the bench.

I agree, Hunt should be on the bench.

Flint has not played a game in 7 months. Marriott has played 6 times this season but ones a defender and the others a striker and everyone know Monk does not like strikers in the put h when he can play midfielders up front instead.

What a weird under strengthen line up.

For my own sanity today has to be 3 points 

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Flint has not played a game in 7 months. Marriott has played 6 times this season but ones a defender and the others a striker and everyone know Monk does not like strikers in the put h when he can play midfielders up front instead.

What a weird under strengthen line up.

For my own sanity today has to be 3 points 

Fuckinghell, I hope we fuckingwin.

I would hate to see you expressing insane views on here regularly....

:duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Where are we lacking players... defense. So the new CD has to go straight in and help out.

We've got some new strikers come in before Marriott, and he isn't automatic first choice, so he gets to sit on the bench and will surely come on, but Kachunga/Paterson/Windass are so far ahead of Marriott. After a few trainings, Marriott can fight for a team in the first XI but you got to earn your shirt.

Sure it would be the same if we had both Lees and Iorfa fit at the back too with Flint.

• Like 1