BIRMINGHAM CITY - V - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY omdt

Make shift back line always equals glorious victory, I have no stats to back it up but an early set piece goal and kranky karanka will have no answer.

A second goal late on to kill them off by our new striker mazza/marra/hotel  to spawn the movie pun related headline 'Marriotts on fire' 

Thank you and good night

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

He did have a pint of whisky at The Nuns Chuff to be fair. 

Probably why the OMDT came a bit early, if SWFC wins, he should do the next OMDT at exactly the same time, and drink a pint of the same whiskey, maybe it'll work...Wonder what sort of whiskey he drinks, probably one of those fancy Scotch issues, which cost more than our entire first 11.

• Like 1

Thanks Snoots.

I won’t bang on but the UK’s handling of Covid has caused me more embarrassment than any Wednesday result......

More tw@ts in the team, players that want to win at any cost, I love it.

I won’t be watching, I find myself in Twizel of all places......still, I have a lovely view!!

Come on Wednesday!!!!

3 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Nothing less than 4 points will do on Sunday

Burton 0 Wednesday 1

Thats the spirit i reckon by the end of the first rubber well definately be ahead 0-0 and chuck the kitchen sink in 2nd rubber,suprise them with a left field pincer movement,back it up with the big guns rolling through the centre at a set play or short corner and p;ay a backhand cross into the corner.

I may have some raspberry tea to celebrate if the move comes off,I just feel so giddy tonight.I may have two what the heck!

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

We've lost the last two? Thought we drew against QPR?

It felt like a defeat though? Surprisingly I think we’ll win today 1-0. I think 1-0 wins will be the story of our season if we manage to stay up?