News due this week??

3 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Won’t be anything to do with us signing players that is not his specialty. He deals in money figures so my guess something to do with our accounts ? Can’t see it being about anything other that money sums. 

This is what I've heard, financial irregularities again. 

Hopefully a load of gonads but if true I think we could be looking at more than just a points deduction this time. 

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

Err it could have something to do with which years accounts to put the £60million stadium sale in. That is currently the subject of a legal case. So there is more than good reason for the accounts to be filed late.

Err there was no legal case in the previous year and the sale of the stadium had according to the directors had been agreed 12 months prior to the accounts needing to be filed, so plenty of time....

Edited by kobayashi
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Err there was no legal case in the previous year and the sale of the stadium had according to the directors had been agreed 12 months prior to the accounts needing to be filed, so plenty of time....

Have you had your head in the clouds for the past few months this is what the furore is around the date of the sale of the stadium. As if it had been taken as submitted we would NOT have broken P&S rules. The EFL have changed their mind around what year the stadium sale was to be included in.

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Amazing

"Journalist posting clickbait"

"which Journalist do you mean?"

"I'm not answering"

lol

(for those wondering there's no journalist involved at at all)

Broadcaster is no longer a journalist according to you

You really dont like anyone being critical of journalists.

Are you bitter because the local media wouldnt give you a job.  

3 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Broadcaster is no longer a journalist according to you

You really dont like anyone being critical of journalists.

Are you bitter because the local media wouldnt give you a job.  

Which broadcaster are we talking about here?
And why are you trying to turn things personal?

Post not poster x

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Which broadcaster are we talking about here?
And why are you trying to turn things personal?

Post not poster x

Because you are always being a sycophant towards journalists.....so the rumours are true what Rob said 😉

4 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Because you are always being a sycophant towards journalists... 

I'm not - I'm simply pointing out that no journalists have been involved in any of this story (Apart from Dom regurgitating it just now) but everyone's getting hysterical and crying like babies about 'click bait journalists' etc 

When there are no journalists involved whatsoever

Just pointing that out whilst the usual crybaby frothing at mouth mob mentality grows

Just pointing out that all the anger and fury is being unleashed yet the people they're ranting about are neither cilckbait OR journalists

Will just repeat  - post not poster x

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Maguire has always been quite negative about Wednesday’s spending.

If we’re expected to seal Zohore this week on 30k he could be hinting at that. Would make sense considering his past opinions on our transfer spending.

This is the most plausible explanation. Well worked out.

6 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

What is wrong with some of you?

You have no idea what the story is, how Maguire found out about it or what it means for the club or it's fans, but have no problem dismissing it out of hand? Once I actually went through his Twitter feed looking for evidence of some of the claims on here about him and found literally nothing worth complaining about. I wonder if some of the critics have even done that much and are now stuck in a Trump like hyper-defensiveness that has dissolved any semblance of objectivity?

It's like a group of people standing on their own in the corner at a party criticising everyone else as not being worthy of them for the most spurious reasons.

You don't half lead an exciting life!

You must have missed the article he did where he made a childish and pretty disgusting hidden slur about Chansiri then. That kind of thing puts some people off him.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

You don't half lead an exciting life!

You must have missed the article he did where he made a childish and pretty disgusting hidden slur about Chansiri then. That kind of thing puts some people off him.

I'd forgotten about that. There's no denying it was childish and unnecessary. And one wonders why he would resort to something as petulant as that.

But that cannot excuse the foaming at the mouth hypersensitivity when he posts something that says almost nothing.

• Haha 1

Just now, DJMortimer said:

I'd forgotten about that. There's no denying it was childish and unnecessary. And one wonders why he would resort to something as petulant as that.

But that cannot excuse the foaming at the mouth hypersensitivity when he posts something that says almost nothing.

I just ignore now to be honest.