News due this week??

Just now, TommyCraig said:

HE SAID IT. ACTUALLY. 

32 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

So these types live for and love breaking news whether true or not, but this time he's not saying anything, just hinting. Yeah reyt. 

You keep setting em up
I'll keep smashing the punchlines

Owlstalk Shop

40 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah look

He wants the thread deleting now it's been shown that fans have once again jumped on the journo/pundit bashing bandwagon and been shown up to be the hysterical tabloid headline chasing nutjobs

lol

Well if its fake news why still have it on? 

Its a logical solution isn't it ?

Edited by TaxiMark

6 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

...all these in the know types should shush and stop claiming knowledge when they clearly have as much clue as the average Joe. 

You don't know what the story is (if there even is one), where it's coming from, when (or if) it will be made public or what implications there will be from it (if any). Yet you've judged it's worth and motivations?

What about Maguire's Twitter feed regarding the financial state of football and it's clubs offends you so much? Have you even looked at it? Just once?

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

You don't know what the story is (if there even is one), where it's coming from, when (or if) it will be made public or what implications there will be from it (if any). Yet you've judged it's worth and motivations?

What about Maguire's Twitter feed regarding the financial state of football and it's clubs offends you so much? Have you even looked at it? Just once?

Honestly no. I just saw a thread with what I deemed another limelight seeker hinting at something to put us all on tenterhooks once again then probably fade to another non story. 

Shoot me. 

This site has a bullying problem and the site owner is the biggest. 

Just now, TommyCraig said:

Honestly no. I just saw a thread with what I deemed another limelight seeker hinting at something to put us all on tenterhooks once again then probably fade to another non story. 

Shoot me. 

Yeah it's proper bullying to suggest people fact check before (ironically) BULLYING people by attacking them on the internet with mob mentality (ironically) attention seeking posts designed to look cool to all the other cool kids who also dive into the mob mentality before even checking what they're attacking someone for and if that person has even done what they're attacking them for

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

Shoot me. 

Same here and I'm sure about 99% did the same too.

But why would you keep a BS thread going if its a load of bolllocks though? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So you attack people for things that HAVEN'T happened/been done?

Got ya

Thanks for the clarification

(not that we needed it anyway - we knew all along as we saw it happen in this thread)

You are talking Shìt mate .

Go lay down and have a coffee 

Just now, TaxiMark said:

You are talking Shìt mate . 

Yeah mate - I'M the one in this thread doing that

lol

This is fantastic

Called out on just jumping in with the mob and posting something totally inaccurate and unfair and instead of holding your hands up and saying 'yeah sorry I was really stupid to do that without checking facts first' you lay into OTHER people too

lol

Amazing

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I've already addressed this point in this very thread mate

lol

I read through the first few pages then due to a lot of stupid posts I went to the last page ...I didn't know it was a load of inventions ( I still don't, take your word for it) 

But why keep the thread going if it is as it just serves no purpose other then to confuse ppl but I guess you like that sort of thing so crack on Mucka

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah it's proper bullying to suggest people fact check before (ironically) BULLYING people by attacking them on the internet with mob mentality (ironically) attention seeking posts designed to look cool to all the other cool kids who also dive into the mob mentality before even checking what they're attacking someone for and if that person has even done what they're attacking them for

I'm not part of any mob, I shudder at the thought. 

You tend to jump on anything you don't agree with and try to humiliate posters. I've seen you do it often. 

Try to be a bit calmer.