CHRIST

I'm struggling here to work with this I really am

Ok...

*takes deep breath*

Now....

You see that image you just posted?

The one of a tweet?

Now...

Can you see the bit where it says @Ploehmann ?

Now...

Do you think you could have a guess at what that means?

Do you think you could have a go?

Have a go at it

See if you can tell us what that means and then go on to tell us how Maguire has posted something

Go on

Have a go 

See if you can do it...

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So what’s happening?

I haven’t slept all night 

Neil's banging his head against a brick wall, because some dozy mofo's can't /won't accept that they've made a mistake in regards to who made the original point............... Ti's a thing of beauty. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

JESUS

FOOOOOOKNG 

CHRIST

I'm struggling here to work with this I really am

Ok...

*takes deep breath*

Now....

You see that image you just posted?

The one of a tweet?

Now...

Can you see the bit where it says @Ploehmann ?

Now...

Do you think you could have a guess at what that means?

Do you think you could have a go?

Have a go at it

See if you can tell us what that means and then go on to tell us how Maguire has posted something

Go on

Have a go 

See if you can do it...

Alright Jesus calm down, you're not the messiah. I've just come to this thread. I see you're getting quite upset and venting. May I suggest a little meditation.

I see now it is a quote from a podcast or similar. 

I don't wish to cause angst. 

I take it all back, all of it. Every last bit. 

Apart from, whatever the medium he's still chatting brown stuff. 

Just now, hugeowl said:

So what’s happening?

I haven’t slept all night 

Basically what's happening is 'The Mob' have decided to attack Keiran Maguire for a post/tweet yesterday where it's suggested that there might be some news on Thursday

One after the other they're lining up in this thread to attack him

Frothing at the mouth

Furiously tapping at their keyboards about how Maguire is an attention seeker, how he's clickbaiting, how he just posts for attention and to wind Wednesday fans up etc etc

So I checked Maguires twitter feed and facebook feed and guess what?

HE HASN"T POSTED ONCE

Not once

He hasn't posted, hasn't tweeted anything ANYWHERE

lol

So now rather than accept that, apologise for being gullible and jumping into the mob mentality, the ones who posted attacks on Maguire for the posts/tweets THAT HE EVER EVER DID are trying to find ways to justify it or twist things so that they CAN attack Maguire

It's hilarious

Absolutely BRILLIANT

lol

They could have looked at what the mob were ranting at, and taken ten seconds to just check for themselves before joining in and seeing for themselves that Maguire's not tweeted/posted ANYTHING ANYWHERE

But instead they'd rather just jump in with the mob

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Seriously? What is wrong with some of you?

There is a rabid dog mania about some when it comes to commentators on social media or in the press posting (or in this case not even that much) what on the face of it are entirely neutral or benign messages. How hypersensitive is society becoming these days? Why does everything have to be reduced to 'us and them' where outsiders are treated like an enemy with no redeeming qualities of any kind?

Just now, DJMortimer said:

Seriously? What is wrong with some of you?

There is a rabid dog mania about some when it comes to commentators on social media or in the press posting (or in this case not even that much) what on the face of it are entirely neutral or benign messages. How hypersensitive is society becoming these days? Why does everything have to be reduced to 'us and them' where outsiders are treated like an enemy with no redeeming qualities of any kind?

It's the latest 'cool' thing to do - attack commentators, pundits and journalists

Doesn't matter if you attack them for something they've not even done 

So long as you attack them as much as possible you can fit in with the cool kids and look reyt cool n that

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Hedwig said:

Just out of interest, what else does the Pod Cast this has come from say ?

Is there anything else that's remotely interesting ?

You need to ask every single person in this thread who have attacked Maguire for it

I'm sure they'll give you a very full and detailed breakdown of everything he's said

Owlstalk Shop

You need to ask every single person in this thread who have attacked Maguire for it

I'm sure they'll give you a very full and detailed breakdown of everything he's said

Helpful.....

Cheers..lol

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

HOW THE fizz do you know that if you didn't even know he's not even posted/tweeted anything?????

lol

Jeeeeeesus

I'm jaded by it all to be honest. Maybe not in this particular case as its a quote of a chat but all these in the know types should shush and stop claiming knowledge when they clearly have as much clue as the average Joe. 

What's the point in hinting, if he knows something, say it. Heard it all before. Limelight cravers f 0 o k em. 

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm jaded by it all to be honest. Maybe not in this particular case as its a quote of a chat but all these in the know types should shush and stop claiming knowledge when they clearly have as much clue as the average Joe. 

What's the point in hinting, if he knows something, say it. Heard it all before. Limelight cravers f 0 o k em. 

Oh dear...

*heavy sigh*

Can you please show me where he's posted/tweeted ANYTHING where he is hinting?

Just one post

One tweet

ANYTHING

AAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYTHING

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Oh dear...

*heavy sigh*

Can you please show me where he's posted/tweeted ANYTHING where he is hinting?

Just one post

One tweet

ANYTHING

AAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYTHING

Already established its a quote of a chat. It came from his mouth rather than his fingers.