Keiren Westwood on his way OUT of SWFC

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Really?! What like a marriage proposal? Now you're being silly.

lol

Look we’re going round in circles.

The facts are as follows.

1 - He is no longer considered by the management to be good enough for the first team squad. 
2- He is on the transfer list and the  club are looking to offload him to anyone willing to buy him or take him on loan.

Anything else is immaterial 

Guest Willow Owl
4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I'm actually not siding with him really - despite a bit of fun on here. If I had to stick my neck out I'd say they're all as bad as each other. I'm counteracting the certainty emanating from all the anti-Westwood speculation. 

I would though say Jos is one of the worst managers we've ever had and Monk is heading that way if he continues last season's trajectory. But I'm not sure of Monk's status - how could I be?

lol 

So both with better records in football than Gray. 

Guest Willow Owl
14 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Shall we just call it a draw lads? 😀

Never, I will not be beaten 🤣🤣

okay, you’re right it’s getting tedious 

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If it’s a draw you haven’t been beaten. No penalty shoot outs here. 

Great debating pal, enjoyed that.

its a 24 -24 score draw. UTO

13 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Great debating pal, enjoyed that.

its a 24 -24 score draw. UTO

Just call me the mediator! Imagine if the Brexit negotiations were that straightforward! Or even the negotiations with 'Westy' to tear up his contract. Doh!

18 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I'm actually not siding with him really - despite a bit of fun on here. If I had to stick my neck out I'd say they're all as bad as each other. I'm counteracting the certainty emanating from all the anti-Westwood speculation. 

I would though say Jos is one of the worst managers we've ever had and Monk is heading that way if he continues last season's trajectory. But I'm not sure of Monk's status - how could I be?

lol 

I would totally agree, There may be issues with Westwood but the way both Jos and Monk have handled the situation clearly shows they do not know how to handle big time players.  Monk and Jos both went for a strategy of getting young players or unknown players, I think its because they cant handle older players that will speak out about poor management decisions.

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

I would totally agree, There may be issues with Westwood but the way both Jos and Monk have handled the situation clearly shows they do not know how to handle big time players.  Monk and Jos both went for a strategy of getting young players or unknown players, I think its because they cant handle older players that will speak out about poor management decisions.

Or maybe it’s because they know that having most players in the squad on huge wages with no resale value is an unsustainable way to run a football club. 

• Like 1