The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 minutes ago, markowl said:

So, someone can post that they think United are better than any team in the Championship, and I'm not allowed to ask how he comes to that conclusion?

Feel free to join the debate though rather than shît stir.

The point is he had been quoted about 5 times on that already and then you brought it back up a page or two later. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The point is he had been quoted about 5 times on that already and then you brought it back up a page or two later. 

Sorry, I didn't realise there was a time limit on replying to posts.

Oh and you're like a dog with a bone by the way.

I'm still confused as to why you're speaking on his behalf too.

Edited by markowl

4 minutes ago, markowl said:

Sorry, I didn't realise there was a time limit on replying to posts.

Oh and you're like a dog with a bone by the way.

I'm still confused as to why you're speaking on his behalf too.

well you replied to him at the time as did 4 other people. If he doesn't answer it's because either 1) he doesn't want to or 2) he's not there. If you continue calling him out on what he said it's a bit uncomfortable, hence I said to stop picking. Just doesn't look good basically. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

well you replied to him at the time as did 4 other people. If he doesn't answer it's because either 1) he doesn't want to or 2) he's not there. If you continue calling him out on what he said it's a bit uncomfortable, hence I said to stop picking. Just doesn't look good basically. 

Thanks for speaking on his behalf again and clarifying!

Who is it uncomfortable for?

17 minutes ago, markowl said:

So, someone can post that they think United are better than any team in the Championship, and I'm not allowed to ask how he comes to that conclusion?

Feel free to join the debate though rather than shît stir.

I think standard of the championship is far inferior to that of the premier League iv the Norwich Swansea's etc and they are poor any half decent side would walk this league the quality deteriates every season

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

I think standard of the championship is far inferior to that of the premier League iv the Norwich Swansea's etc and they are poor any half decent side would walk this league the quality deteriates every season

Possibly, but Utd's quality will also deteriorate if the odd decent player they have leaves when they are relegated. Utd aren't performing better now than Norwich were at that level last season either. 

Who stands out for you in their performances this season as being a top quality Championship player?

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Still not sure that answers my original question, but I'll leave it there because Ellis is worried I'm bullying you.

3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Also, to be fair the standard that they have produced for half a season is far inferior to that of the Premier League!

10 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It's a discussion board.

If anyone posts an opinion, then they should expect to be questioned on their opinion.

No one was abusive, so you throwing your two penn'orth in has completely derailed the discussion.

Just now, markowl said:

It's a discussion board.

If anyone posts an opinion, then they should expect to be questioned on their opinion.

No one was abusive, so you throwing your two penn'orth in has completely derailed the discussion.

You you made your point to discuss initially after the post was made. The second time is just a call out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Possibly, but Utd's quality will also deteriorate if the odd decent player they have leaves when they are relegated. Utd aren't performing better now than Norwich were at that level last season either. 

Who stands out for you in their performances this season as being a top quality Championship player?

I wil turn that round a bit who do you think player wise  we have is better than any of there's

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You you made your point to discuss initially after the post was made. The second time is just a call out. 

A bit like you trying to call me out you mean?

He's answered the question, so no need to carry on wet nursing him.