The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Fine margins Wilder will be working an angle to absolve himself of blame.

I’m going for individual errors and doing the right things on the training pitch but not doing it in games

And then talking about turning points of them scoring to make it 3-1...completely ignoring the fact they would have been down by 10 goals of Spurs didn’t play it like a tiki take exhibition match 

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Sometimes I feel sorry for Brewster, this poor kid throwing his humble career away...and then I remember they paid him a humble £2m signing bonus and I just ******** LOL

On top of the £23.5 m fee.....wowsers

Presumably that means they can pay him £39,999 p.w. rather than £80k.....or £15k per touch, per week

Twitterblades hashtag on Twitter is fun reading.

Its unhealthy how much they absolve Wilder of any blame - I just read one saying that ‘Wilder can’t be blamed for any of this, Henderson leaving was always going to hurt...it’s clear we need a new keeper now’

Err, he spent 18m on that dodgy AF manchild in goal...

• Haha 1

Half the season gone and the games they achieved points in could have gone either way against teams essentially in the relegation mix or, in Newcastle's case against ten men.

Two penalties have gained them 4 or their 5 points.

They're essentially 12 points from safety - that's 4 wins. They have 5 points from half their games and have won one via a disputed VAR penalty.

Any rational person watching them wander about today will simply right them off. The owner will have already resigned to life in the Championship.

I imagine dem BlaVdes will be desperately in spin mode once February starts - bit like us in 2000 with 'PL return STs on sale' 

The players won't have the same novelty or impetus next season as they did in 2018/19 - the Championship will be a very different experience for Wilder. Once they are hoovering around mid-table, being beat by Millwall, serious questions will be asked.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

No problem mate, you're like a dog with a bone.

So, someone can post that they think United are better than any team in the Championship, and I'm not allowed to ask how he comes to that conclusion?

Feel free to join the debate though rather than shît stir.

• Like 2