The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

All that hope they had after the last 2 games, all the excitement that had em ringing in to radio pig in tears of joy and relief. All wiped out in 5 minutes this afternoon. 

Really enjoyed watching that, primarily for Son, what a player he is. Would walk into any team I reckon. Fantastic. 

Must be a sickener for Andy Piggings and Paul Porker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, just imagine for a minute that the Scrubbers lose at United & City they will have 17 games remaining.

As it stands at the moment Brighton are most catchable team and have 17 points and if they carry on with that form will end up with 34 points.

So United will probably need at least 29 from 17 games.  Just for reference Chelsea have 29 points from 18 games so far.

W8  D5  L4  will do it.

If they pick owt up in the next 2 games I will re-do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How do you expect them to live with Spurs (ignore the fact that Fulham managed to get a draw at Spurs this week with 2 days notice and Spurs had only won one of their last 6 in the league). 

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

No. That would make it 5 points from a possible 63 I believe.

Don't do them a disservice. They lost their last 3 last season so they have 5 points from a possible 66 over their last 22 games. 

2 minutes ago, markowl said:

Can we start a sweepstake to predict the number of games played before they are mathematically relegated?

Huddersfield hold the record of 32 games as it stands.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say 29.

I wonder what time of year that abysmal Derby team got relegated? After their winning revival against Newcastle.......... 

Love it, was only this week some of them had got the "feel good factor" after needing a penalty to beat a 10 men,negative set up barcodes side and also scraping by in the cup against a lowly League One team.

All that money spent and yet their main threat is McGoldrick. Bet Giddings is on suicide watch in the Radio Sheffield office. Pr!ck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2