The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Do you not my earlier post about blunts being worse side in league 

That's me done can't deal with idiot's

Hang on.

You said they were better than any team in the Championship didn't you?

I think you're arguing with yourself here.

Biggs really does have a lot of admiration for Wilder. 

I suppose there is some mileage in his comments, but also a slight bias in there as well. 

Never tends to be that critical of them, but OTT when it comes to the smallest things - he was commenting on Brewster saying it's coming, it's coming - might be around the same time they get their 2nd win! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

Biggs really does have a lot of admiration for Wilder. 

I suppose there is some mileage in his comments, but also a slight bias in there as well. 

Never tends to be that critical of them, but OTT when it comes to the smallest things - he was commenting on Brewster saying it's coming, it's coming - might be around the same time they get their 2nd win! 

'Warnock didn't have 9th on his CV'

Warnock didn't spend over £100M either Biggs, not did his side have 5 points from 19 matches. 

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

They are they are playing in the level above 

So which of their players have shown any kind of form in the last 8 months that they are better? Their level has dropped and they are barely competing at the level above, they are miles off the pace.

For what it’s worth I think this side would still challenge in the championship. They’re currently getting undone by the superior quality of PL sides. They’re solid enough still and Brewster and Goldy looking chain showed at Swansea that they can score plenty at this level 

I’m hoping that Wilder goes before their inevitable relegation as I’d fancy them to go straight back up 

Edited by Django
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

We will soon find out if they are better than the teams in the championship as that’s exactly we’re they are heading.

What we do already know is they are stinking up the premier league and embarrassing themselves. 

I agree let's hope when we play them we are in a far better position than we are now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

What is your logic of thinking Norwich are better than United?

What is the logic of thinking they aren't currently? 

1 minute ago, markowl said:

They are used to winning games of football.

The pigs are used to losing.

Fancy joining the debate?

Used to winning in a lower division! Why would that make you think they're better than United? When they played last season United won both and Norwich haven't beaten them since 2017. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

What is the logic of thinking they aren't currently? 

The tiered promotion and relegation system we have in place in English football is a good start.

• Thanks 1