Cardiff

37 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Drugs, noncing, illegal betting/fixing, rape are pretty much the only things that get a players contract instantly terminated by a club. 

Whatever he’s done must be pretty bad.

Or he wasn't wearing a mask at training.

28 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Or he wasn't wearing a mask at training.

Inadequate social distancing I heard. Thankfully Our players are well drilled at this having being at least 2 metres away from opposition players throughout the second half of last season.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Knicker sniffing in the ladies team dressing room.

Bugger, didn't realise that was a sackable offence. I need to get in early tomorrow & sabotage the security camera footage.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Bugger, didn't realise that was a sackable offence. I need to get in early tomorrow & sabotage the security camera footage.

You laugh, but sniffing is not an offence if you are invited into someone’s home, as someone I know found out😂. He knew the home owner (and us) for thirty years.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8692638/plumber-pleasuring-himself-on-the-job/amp/

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I won't tell anyone about the sniffing, if you don't tell anyone about the hidden security cam. Promise!

• Haha 2

Apparently been sacked from a previous club (Peterborough) in the past for doing coke. So probably that.

Although the rumour that he went into cardiff city centre late at night and paid randos to fight him is so much better.

Edited by Adem Poric
  • Haha 1

Guest The Claw
4 hours ago, 83owl said:

Drugs, noncing, illegal betting/fixing, rape are pretty much the only things that get a players contract instantly terminated by a club. 

Whatever he’s done must be pretty bad.

Met some Icelandic bird 

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Best lad he’s ever worked with. Honestly, great lad Mendzzzie. Best lad. I told Sharon, I said I’ve got one more job in me Sharon. She said you’d only get up her feet (does that snorting laugh, that comes out of his nose a bit). Best set of lads. Honestly, since I walked through the door. Training this morning. Honestly, never seen anything like it. I said to the lads, best set of lads I’ve ever worked with. Tractors. 

Just got me in trouble from the Mrs for laughing when she's trying to watch summat important, or talk to me about summat or summat... 

• Haha 1