Rhodes

Just now, DJMortimer said:

Seriously.

Pick your dummy up.

Why is it so hard for you to just get behind our players and support the team? It's a new season, a fresh start and with the -12 we need everyone pulling in the same direction yet all you do is critisise and moan

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ooops

Great start to the season for him, lets hope this does his confidence the world of good and he goes on to be among the top scorers in the division.

I remember people starting threads about him left right and centre after the Forest game though.......

Knew it wouldn't be long until people started having a go at fellow fans just because Rhodes actually scored in a game for Wednesday for the second time in 2.5 years...

If we win certain people will be going overboard about the genius of Monk as well, and bizarrely accusing people that don't rate him as being gutted that we've won. Pathetic. 

• Like 5

Just now, IWEDFM said:

Why is it so hard for you to just get behind our players and support the team? It's a new season, a fresh start and with the -12 we need everyone pulling in the same direction yet all you do is critisise and moan

I could ask why you're not supporting the team and instead are obsessively chiding one poster who merely had the temerity to point out the obvious; that Rhodes has largely stunk the place out for a long time?

All I'm bothered about right now is getting the points we need to stay in this division. Who scores them, whether they come off someone's backside or any of that stuff is very small beer.

Just now, DJMortimer said:

I could ask why you're not supporting the team and instead are obsessively chiding one poster who merely had the temerity to point out the obvious; that Rhodes has largely stunk the place out for a long time?

All I'm bothered about right now is getting the points we need to stay in this division. Who scores them, whether they come off someone's backside or any of that stuff is very small beer.

Stunk the place out?

That is exactly what I mean, no need for those type of comments

Just now, IWEDFM said:

Stunk the place out?

That is exactly what I mean, no need for those type of comments

Still going? Shouldn't an uberfan be too busy watching the game with his rosette and rattle?

He's been poor for a long time. I don't know why that's even debatable. And clearly all the managers we've had in that time have felt that way too. One four yard poke has not transformed him into Sergio Aguero yet.

This nonsense says much more about you than it does me.

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

DJMoron

i for one hope Rhodes bangs 20!!  his career record speaks for itself. You don’t score the amount he as by fluke. 

UTO....WAWAW

Well said mate

New season, fresh start, let's get behind him and the team

• Like 2
  • Haha 1