Garry Monk and Adam Reach both agree he's a striker now

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WHY though?

Whats the issue?

Lack of money? Transfer Embargo? Can't attract anyone decent due to the minus 12 points situation?

I can only think of lack of money. We should be able to attract loan players at least, it's an ideal situation that we have. Regular game time guaranteed for 2-3 players there.

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Really, there is a massive list of out of contract strikers, you telling me we cant sign one?

Are they free?  I presume not, so let's presume they cost money.  Is Monk responsible for the playing budget or the finances of the Club?  

Two transfer embargoes and 12 points deducted later, and still Wednesday fans don't get it.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwë said:

Are they free?  I presume not, so let's presume they cost money.  Is Monk responsible for the playing budget or the finances of the Club?  

Two transfer embargoes and 12 points deducted later, and still Wednesday fans don't get it.

Of course they arent free, but why sign defenders and midfielders when we need strikers then?

Just now, 83owl said:

Because the ones we have aren’t good enough

Jesus wept....

Yes, but we have no strikers.........

If you car has no fuel do you go the garage and buy a tire because one isnt as good as you want or do you buy fuel and think the tire will do for now?

• Haha 1