James beattie?

Guest hirstysfags

Not interested.... monk should be gone. Can't believe I'm saying this but even Jos the Dross had a CV with something on it and we didn't get rid of him quickly enough.  Monk has done NOTHING shown NOTHING let's waste money on coaching staff and players the next manager will just replace....  all those complaining about Chansiri wasting money surely none of you can want Monk to stay and do this........ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Getting James Beatie would be best bit of business of the summer, top top coach. All we need now is some strikers for him to coach 

What has Beattie done to warrant your description as a “top top coach”? Just seems to have followed Monk around without success.  Not in demand anywhere else

18 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

What has Beattie done to warrant your description as a “top top coach”? Just seems to have followed Monk around without success.  Not in demand anywhere else

Che Adams seems to rate him:

“Since James Beattie has come in he has been amazing, he has been a top, top striker and knows what to do.

He is helping all the attacking players with movement, patterns of play and what to do.”

As does Chris Wood:

“There are tricks of the trade only strikers know about. James knows a lot of them. He’s been instrumental, on the mental side as well as the game side.

The stuff I’m learning I wish I’d learned when I was 18, but it’s better than learning it when I’m 30."

• Like 3