Take the hit..Take the high ground

Just now, robowl4life said:

That’s the attitude! 

Some right doom and gloomers on here. We’ll be ok, won’t be going for promotion but we won’t go down. 

Have a think about that...

So its a season of "meh"....on top of several seasons of the same banal tat.

A season of going for promotion from league 1..is not a million miles off a season of going for sod all bar survival....

all we need is chansiri to buy into it....because lets be honest...We want the premier league...and league 1 is as just an house down the rd from the Championship...owt outside the Premiership is simply looking into the toyshop window...

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Have a think about that...

So its a season of "meh"....on top of several seasons of the same banal tat.

A season of going for promotion from league 1..is not a million miles off a season of going for sod all bar survival....

all we need is chansiri to buy into it....because lets be honest...We want the premier league...and league 1 is as just an house down the rd from the Championship...owt outside the Premiership is simply looking into the toyshop window...

I’d rather have a few “meh” seasons than drop. For the financial impact it would have on the club too, I think it’s important we stay in the championship. 
Yes, it could be a laugh down in league one again but it could also turn into a Sunderland. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

I’d rather have a few “meh” seasons than drop. For the financial impact it would have on the club too, I think it’s important we stay in the championship. 
Yes, it could be a laugh down in league one again but it could also turn into a Sunderland. 

As @DJMortimer has worked out with a 12 point deduction we’d have been relegated 11 times since we left the Premier League - that’s more often than not - and would have no play off appearances. Then we have our record since Christmas to think about which was relegation form on its own. 

Meh doesn’t come into. The odds favour relegation- and it’s got fizz all to do with what supporters on here think about to it. It’s the players that matter. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1