Take the hit..Take the high ground

I stand by what I posted....

looking at the manager and The Chairman we have, I honestly can't see us survibing a 12 point deducton in The Championship.

Nor do i think we have "played by the rules" with the selling of the Stadium and trying like others to circumvent what are the rules of the league we play in.

We shouild be bigger than that.

Its the fact Wednesday are out of the Premiership that grates on most, and whether we are paddlin' in League 1 or struggling with 12 points missing in the Championship...Its bloody rubbish...cos its not the Premiership.

Neither do I mind the shouts of "idiot, numpty orwheteverthef,ook anyone like to name me..The club has f.ooked up and the club has broken rules that the club should have abided by...If ANY other club had done it and affected us, the bloody pitchforks would be out.

Same as when leeds upped their prices...Oh how disgusted we all were by it...when Wednesday did the same, We get a plethora of "mitigating" circumstances, excuses, 

Mr Chansiris gambling with the football club, instead of seeking proper footballing advice, in the end have cost us dear and not only that,  have been nowt short of embarrassing.

I'll still be there whatever..whats probably more upsetting for some is...I'll probably still be on here as well lol

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Will the season tickets and beers be cheaper?

I don't think that actually ever enters Delphjons head mate...lately I feel he thinks we are a set of bloody plastic soldiers he owns and will march to whatever tune he sees fit, but the army that went to Wembley have lost a fair few battles since, and its a bit like Napoleons retreat from Moscow at the minute....