Play offs...bah! L**ds! bah! Top 6

If you compare Brentford's last 5 years to our last 5 years, it actually shows just how far behind we are. Like, so so far behind. Embarrassingly so for a club of our stature... then again, a couple more years languishing like we are and I'm not sure we can say that any more...

Even if Brentford lose the final and have effectively achieved exactly what we did, the difference in trajectories is frightening... and sad really. Sigh. Gonna be all mopey today.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

Cant see Cardiff doing anything tonight so it may be a bit of a dead rubber. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Just don't think they've got the quality to turn this one around. 

Could be wrong, but I don't see it. 

As we saw last night, there's a fair old gap between those who were pushing for the autos and those who managed to arrive late into the top 6. 

Brentford and Fulham are technically on a different level to Cardiff and Swansea, particularly the former. 

Edited by SiJ

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Just don't think they've got the quality to turn this one around. 

Could be wrong, but I don't see it. 

As we saw last night, there's a fair old gap between those who were pushing for the autos and those who managed to arrive late into the top 6. 

Brentford and Fulham are technically on a different level to Cardiff and Swansea, particularly the former. 

No me neither, even though they've just scored :laugh:

Game on now 

******** hell Fulham level