Play offs...bah! L**ds! bah! Top 6

If Brentford manage to come back from their recent disappointments, it will be really impressive.

Swansea will be riding the crest of a wave after last night's drama, which may just carry them all the way.

My head says Fulham will do it, though. They've been far from from consistent, but on their day they're a very good team at this level.

• Like 1

Going to be heartbreaking for Brentford if they fail and don't go up, but it could well have the taste of Brighton that year they fooked it up. Can't stand any of the other teams also... probably wither Brentford or Fulham for me. Staggered Cardiff are there and Swansea irritate the crap out of me 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2020 at 21:30, mattitheowl said:

Cardiff will win it.  They always manage to scrape their way in to the Premiership somehow!

To be fair they’ve only been in the Premier twice & got automatic promotions both times.

They were also relegated after one season both times.

21 minutes ago, flying-owl said:

To be fair they’ve only been in the Premier twice & got automatic promotions both times.

They were also relegated after one season both times.

Did they win the league by 10 points on either occasion?

Just not bothered...

Not Swansea or Cardiff. Welsh teams should play in Welsh leagues. Always irritated me that they're in our leagues, probably means I'm racist or summat but I've always thought it odd. Brentford will be hurting so could see them stacking it. Would rather see them go up than Fulham from a novelty point of view. Not fussed about Fulham. 

Who am I kidding, I can't stand any other team in the league and they all do my head in in one way or another. Sod em all. I've woken up in a reight grumpy mood about footy today haven't I? 

• Haha 1

More or less I agree though.

I'd like to see someone who hasn't been lately.

Despite the odds of them coming back down I'd love to see Brentford go up. 

I get a kick out of my footy friends here in the states. They know I like THE MASSIVE WEDNESDAY and am somewhat familiar with the newly promoted teams. So for the first few weeks of each new season I get a lot of questions about the new clubs. 

And I have taken a lot poo about the pigs going up... 

Keith Fkng Stroud somehow reffing the play offs - and giving a soft as sh*t red card because the Swansea players asked him to. Was a hard tackle but he took the ball, if that's a red card the game's gone. 

He's a hero in South Wales.