Play offs

Guest Grandad

6 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I'll wait to see what clichés  Wednesday players say on Instagram before falling for that.

'Disappointing but it's not over until it's mathematically impossible.. We go again #w@nk #weresoshititsunbelievable'

Edited by BIG D
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

A 9 point deduction will see us down.

We probably deserve it tbf.

The game has bigger problems than we have at Sheffield Wednesday.

I am quite fond of League One anyway.

garymegson

Time to rebuild and and "go again".  If we get to do it in the Championship it would be a miracle and a welcome surprise to all. (Assuming the EFL make an example of us)

This season has turned into a farce accross the footballing world.

• Like 2

Westwood, Fletcher, Forestieri, Hutchinson, Fox and possibly even Winnall will be turning out for clubs above us. That's how much of a great job the current set-up has done. It's just how we went from Hirst to Booth and Walker to Maddix, if we go down we won't be coming back up anytime soon with this shower running the show.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Honestly..I really really can't wait for this sh@tshow to be over.

This season has been a psychological test of how to cope with disappointment and realism after a glimmer of hope.

I feel like i'm on trial or something.

Feel the same, and sums up being a Wednesday fan these days where you actually don’t want them to be playing. 

I felt more happy from March to June than I have in a long time and it’s because I didn’t have the team I’ve loved for 30 years continuing to be disappointing 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 1